Any ideas for a weekend bag that will go with everything?

ashlend

Sep 9, 2006
Hi ladies...

So this weekend while I was away, my cat found and chewed the hell out of my favorite knockaround Saturday/Sunday bag (a black leather hobo I got as a gift.) :crybaby: However I'm not TOO upset, since I wasn't all that attached to it and this just gives me an excuse to replace it with something LV! :graucho:

So any ideas for a weekend purse that will go with everything? Not too fussy, not too structured, not too big (I just need it to go to lunch and run errands), but not too small since this is for daytime use, not evening use.

I'm thinking maybe the bucket PM, in either monogram mini lin or black Epi.

Damier Canvas Papillon 30
OR
Mono Canvas Popincourt Haut

Hi ladies...

So this weekend while I was away, my cat found and chewed the hell out of my favorite knockaround Saturday/Sunday bag (a black leather hobo I got as a gift.) :crybaby: However I'm not TOO upset, since I wasn't all that attached to it and this just gives me an excuse to replace it with something LV! :graucho:

So any ideas for a weekend purse that will go with everything? Not too fussy, not too structured, not too big (I just need it to go to lunch and run errands), but not too small since this is for daytime use, not evening use.

I'm thinking maybe the bucket PM, in either monogram mini lin or black Epi.