Authenticate This Fendi

Status
Not open for further replies.
The 1st one looks quite real to me as I worked in fendi as SA for about 2 yrs before and that's how the leather looks like, don't know how to explain it just doesn't look wrong
Thank you for your input. There are FAke Fendi Spy Bags however that do a pretty good job of recreating the look of the Nappa Leather. That is why we check other features, esp the hologram tag & leather serial # strip. That is where the replica bag can often be identified if the leather is bubbly lamb. ;)

Thank you for your input. There are FAke Fendi Spy Bags however that do a pretty good job of recreating the look of the Nappa Leather. That is why we check other features, esp the hologram tag & leather serial # strip. That is where the replica bag can often be identified if the leather is bubbly lamb. ;)

thank you for your input too, just because i saw the bags everyday so i thought i can just identify the fake and the real by the look of the leather, never thought that now they make a really good fake. that is scary

Status
Not open for further replies.