pomme d'amore - what should i get?

• a wallet (probably the french purse)

• a lexington

• a cles

Results are only viewable after voting.

LoVe23

O.G.
Feb 8, 2006
i've been obsessing over the new red but i can't decide what i want to get! i'm also trying to wait until next month so i guess this indecisiveness is better for me. haha.

ok so i've narrowed it down to a wallet (probably the french purse) or a lexington. or should i just get a cles now and get the red fix over with and get another bag later?

what should i get???? what would you get????

Cles is so cute! The Lexington doesn't hold much. My mom borrowed her friends for a wedding and she was complaining about how her wallet didn't fit in it. lol. It holds less than a regular mono pochette.

i'd say a wallet!! <<i am getting one :P
but i would vote for a pochette wallet or zippy instead of french.. thats my personal preferation.. they all look gorgeos though!

i'd say a wallet!! <<i am getting one :P
but i would vote for a pochette wallet or zippy instead of french.. thats my personal preferation.. they all look gorgeos though!

any reason why you like other wallets over the french purse? deciding on a wallet is hard too (i don't own any LV wallets, thus not familiar with the pros and cons of each wallets.) but i like the size of the french purse the best.