Come see my customized St Louis GM! ***pics***

you will love this forever...i love my st louis totes. its my favorite bag. just be careful of the white...it can turn yellowish, just give it a good wipe down after you use it...congratulations!

r15324 and slang, thank you!

trishaluvslv, while the GM is definitely a big bag, don't let that deter you! Have you seen the pics of Nicole Richie, who is like the size of my pinky, carrying her GM?

annalcg, not too many preps here in LA so I thought that would be another way to be different (as if the initials weren't enough) :P

ahertz, I think you were with me on all 3 Barney's trips (to pick out the bag, to order the customization, and then finally to pick it up), thank you for the support and for convincing me that I can do white!

macristina29, I hope you're right about loving it forever...and thanks for the advice about preserving the white.

I hope you don't mind me posting this, but I thought it might be a fun picture for our Goyard friends.

Here's miss balihai88 in Barney's trying on the orange GM and the white GM. Barney's is a must-see for Goyard fans in the LA area.

Attachments

• photo-6.jpg
    photo-6.jpg
    75.7 KB · Views: 356
Thank you louis&mark, lulu3955, drspock7 and mahalo l7dude!
ahertz - It's always fun to browse Barneys! And, heads up for anyone looking for St Louis totes, Barneys BH has a LOT of colors in stock right now in both sizes. They had just gotten a shipment in when we were there a few days ago.

Whoo... a little late to the party....Balihai88... it looks awesome!!! :tup: Love the look... fresh, n' crisp! The colors looks great with everything! You def. rock that GM well!! How much bigger is it compared to your LV Neverfull MM? I'm contemplating a Goyard GM or LV NF GM....:thinking:

Thank you so much Mree43, Lola24, and goldbundles! I've been carrying it all week and loving it :smile:

oogiewoogie, thanks for your help and advice on the customization, I'm so glad you like the finished product! The St Louis GM definitely feels roomier than the Neverfull MM, and I do think it's worth having both sizes.

Here are the differences in dimensions between the St Louis GM and my Neverfull MM:

St Louis GM - base 15.5" x 7.5", 13" tall, 22" across (flattened, at the top), 8" strap drop
Neverfull MM - base 12.5" x 6", 11" tall, 19" across (flattened, at the top), 8.5" strap drop

Hope that helps! :smile: I can take pics of the two bags side by side if you'd like.