Serial # questions

While we're on this subject... can someone please post a few pictures of authentic serial number tags? I am trying to learn what font I should be looking for. Thanks in advance.

thanks..but what about the serial #s? i wanna know more about it like does it start with # or alpha letters? thx

The serial # that starts with a letter is on the hologram tag. I'm not quite sure what all the numbers mean on the leather tag besides the 8BR511 which identifies all spies, (but you probably already knew that). :smile:

I can't help ya out with the serial numbers right now. I have my Miu Miu today. Spys are getting a much needed break...just for today, so they'd better rest up! I wouldn't be able to look at my leather tags until late tonight. By then, you'll most likely have several answers to your question.

hello ladies,
just wondering if this serial # sounds legit???

2211 8BR511 RQ1 059

I thought i heard from the board that it starts with a letter?
thx

Back, as promised!

Okay, here are my numbers:

Bag #1: Leather tag: 2415 8BR511 RQ1 059
Hologram tag has: AD#####

Bag #2: Leather tag: 2305 8BR511 RPU 069
Hologram tag has: AF#####

Hope this helps.

hello ladies,

2211 8BR511 RQ1 059 I bought this purse and they said it was authentic, can you tell me if it is or not. Thanks

That looks like the standard number for a black nappa spy to me. Fakers know these numbers, too. We can't tell if your bag is authentic without pics, which you should post in the "autenticate this" thread rather than here.

hello ladies,

2211 8BR511 RQ1 059

I thought i heard from the board that it starts with a letter?
thx

Hi,

I just bought 2 diff bag dejour's off ebay (fakes) sending them both back!
The serial numbers on them both are exactly the same and say

2211 8BN162 RQI 059 Is this right? Shouldn't they have different numbers? They don't match with the numbers on the auth card either
Kind of Fishy!!! Signs of a fake :confused1: