New bags on Endless.com

^I just checked my order history and it shows a refund. Worst case scenario i'll dispute it later if they don't honor it. I don't want to reorder and someone else miss out on it.

ETA: I am now waiting on a pale grey trust and aqua main squeeze hobo :biggrin:

I just received the MAM in aqua. Shipping from endless is really quick!! I ordered yesterday.
The color is gorgeous, alot better then I thought it would be:biggrin:
But it was just wrapped in plastic, no paper, and it looks like the handle was rubbing on the metal. There are dark spots on the leather too. I know it's "natural leather", but it would bother me since it's in the front and it's obvious .First I thought it wouldn't be a big deal, but I just called, they will send a replacement and I can return it. Hopefully the new one will have the cards inside too. It might have been someone's return.

Last edited:
Let us know how you like the MS hobo! I'm not sure how big it is, but it's like a nikki with cargo pockets.
Here is the Main Squeeze Hobo. If any of you remember the Plan B, I think this closely compares in size. It is a little heavy due to the hardware, but not overly so, just heavier than the Darling. The 3 outer pockets are nicely sized. It has a nice slouch. I did a comparison shot with my Beloved Mini to show that it is not all that much larger.

Attachments

• ms hobo black 2.JPG
    ms hobo black 2.JPG
    80.5 KB · Views: 72
  • ms hobo black 1.JPG
    ms hobo black 1.JPG
    75.4 KB · Views: 67
  • ms hobo mb.JPG
    ms hobo mb.JPG
    56.7 KB · Views: 71
I just received the MAM in aqua. Shipping from endless is really quick!! I ordered yesterday.
But it was just wrapped in plastic, no paper, and it looks like the handle was rubbing on the metal. There are dark spots on the leather too. I know it's "natural leather", but it would bother me since it's in the front and it's obvious .First I thought it wouldn't be a big deal, but I just called, they will send a replacement and I can return it. Hopefully the new one will have the cards inside too. It might have been someone's return.
Ooh, can you post pictures please? :nuts:

It's natural for this leather to have darker areas. Your replacement will most likely have them when you get it too, or develop it with use.