ACK! Look what I just bought!!

loriw

O.G.
Jan 13, 2006
I have been wanting this bag and it sold out before I could get it. Well it popped up on Let-Trade yesterday and it looks brand new! He said he would give it a 9 out of 10 only because of a little spot on the strap!! :yahoo:
lv-x85-01sm.jpg

OH Congrats!!! So you're the one who got it!!! I was considering it yesterday night but decided to sleep on it. Good thing you got it, it definitely helped my wallet. It was a great deal too, like new condition! :biggrin: I'm glad a TPFer got it! :biggrin:

It's be-a-u-ti-ful...congratulations girl!!!:yahoo: Tell me about Let-trade...you can private message me if you'd rather not screw up this thread.

OH Congrats!!! So you're the one who got it!!! I was considering it yesterday night but decided to sleep on it. Good thing you got it, it definitely helped my wallet. It was a great deal too, like new condition! :biggrin: I'm glad a TPFer got it! :biggrin:

Thanks - I've been watching it too since it popped up and was just hoping that no one else would grab it before I heard back from him, :happydance: