Marcie, merci, In Whiskey, I see...

:lol::lol::lol:.kdo, you just gave me a good excuse to have her. I could definitely do with a bit of marcie in my life. Sure will put a spring in my feet. But have to put on hold cos I recently just got mavis (will try and post up some pics one day, 'newbie' here, need some time to figure it all out)..so marcie would have to wait a while. But with all the gorgeous pics posted in this forum, I don;t think i can hold on for very long!!

mulberrybags - oh, congrats on the Mavis! Can't wait to see...which color did you get? Yes, Marcie would be a terrific next Chloe! :graucho:

kdo, wow, you look stunning, making me want the Marcie even more!!!

:graucho::graucho: thank you!

kdo - you take wonderful pictures, marcie looks amazing, and more so in close up.
Love your outfits - congrats on a great chloe

Thank you, Ro! :flowers: Great to "see" you!

hi kdo!

I was wondering if you could take a side by side pic of your Large Marcie and Sm/Med Paraty? I think I want a small Marcie, but the more I look at your modeling pics, I think a Large might work better for me. No hurry...thanks in advance!

OK, girls, I managed to steal some time to snap a few pics. They're quite poor (sorry for the blur) as I was in a hurry. I'll try to take some others sometime this week. I'm wearing my Chloe brown peep toe sandals.

I tell ya, this bag is so easy to wear and I love how it forms to the body. I has the structured look but is totally a puddle of leather. Hmmmm....
IMG_8911-1.jpg

IMG_8901.jpg

IMG_8903.jpg

I have a little one hiding...can you see?

IMG_8904.jpg

Boot pairing...

IMG_8915.jpg

KDO,

You are killing me with these pictures!! I didn't see this thread until just now and I am floored by how beautiful this bag is. You look FABULOUS with it!! Love the picture with the little one too :tup:

This marcie style is going to be the end of me. I already want one in every color and every shape.. hobo, large satchel.. etc. I must stay away from this sub. Le sigh..

Last edited:
Hi Kitcat - No problem, I'll take one in tomorrow for you.

hi kdo!

I was wondering if you could take a side by side pic of your Large Marcie and Sm/Med Paraty? I think I want a small Marcie, but the more I look at your modeling pics, I think a Large might work better for me. No hurry...thanks in advance!

LOL, LR! Thanks for the compliment. My dd loves to be included in the fun. I totally agree, the Marcie has a certain stylish ease to it that is uniquely Chloe. Whiskey is amazing. You should also check out madforchloe's Wood satchel and Lillemy_74's beige python hobo -- both stunning. It really does make me want one in every color and style, too. :nuts:

KDO,

You are killing me with these pictures!! I didn't see this thread until just now and I am floored by how beautiful this bag is. You look FABULOUS with it!! Love the picture with the little one too :tup:

This marcie style is going to be the end of me. I already want one in every color and every shape.. hobo, large satchel.. etc. I must stay away from this sub. Le sigh..

^ The MAB is quite a bit smaller than this bag, IMO. Although the MAB is a bit deeper it does not have the length that this bag has.

I'm sure kdo can elaborate a bit more.

Hi kitcat, here are some comparison pics for you. I had to hang the MAB cuz it's just a puddle of leather. Also, keep in mind my Marcie is fully stuffed, otherwise it'll be a puddle of leather, too.

IMG_9181.jpg

IMG_9180.jpg

IMG_9183.jpg

The MAB is deeper than the Marcie by about 2-3 inches, and the Marcie is taller than the MAB by about 3-4 inches. My BBW MAB is very smooshy, even the base, so it hangs and wears perfectly for me. HTH!

kdo!!! thank you so much for these pics! :flowers:

These are great comparisons. I think the large one is the size I'm looking for after all. I like my totes to be bigger and it looks like it's just a smidge bigger than the MAB. I think the shorter handle drop helps with the proportions as well.

thank you thank you thank you! Funny...but I think we might be bag twins many times over!!!

kitcat, you are very welcome! If you love the MAB, I think you'd be pleased with the large Marcie. Yay, bag twin -- great minds think alike!

kdo!!! thank you so much for these pics! :flowers:

These are great comparisons. I think the large one is the size I'm looking for after all. I like my totes to be bigger and it looks like it's just a smidge bigger than the MAB. I think the shorter handle drop helps with the proportions as well.

thank you thank you thank you! Funny...but I think we might be bag twins many times over!!!