To buy or not to buy the Hermes piccolo?

I don't have one but I'm thinking it could be useful for tampons, pens, pencils.......little bits and bobs.....

I think it's a bit pricey for what it is though.......

I have one and absolutely love it! I haven't had a pen mark inside any of my bags since I purchased it! I got it in violet so it's bright. If I need a pen or pencil, it is very easy to find in a jiffy!

I am considering a second one for tampons.

I ADORE my piccolo!!! Perfect for pens, lipsticks, etc. I got rose shocking chevre and I wish I had another one!

I have wanted a bebop for a long time, but I am retentive and the off-center perforated H on the snap(s) drives me nuts.

I have 2 karos and I adore those as well. I held out on those for the longest time because of the price for what it was, and now I can't believe I waited. Love them.

Besides my piccolo, I also have two Bebops - one for makeup, the other for my sunglasses. Everything must have its place... (As one retentive to another!)

I ADORE my piccolo!!! Perfect for pens, lipsticks, etc. I got rose shocking chevre and I wish I had another one!

I have wanted a bebop for a long time, but I am retentive and the off-center perforated H on the snap(s) drives me nuts.

I have 2 karos and I adore those as well. I held out on those for the longest time because of the price for what it was, and now I can't believe I waited. Love them.

I have a piccolo and I have never used it. I have the smaller one so mayber that's why. I carry way too much stuff, I needed something bigger!!:P

I have one (RS chevre) and just love it ... keep a lip gloss, pen and tylenol tube in it and the colour makes it easy to find in my bag. Lots of times it's all that I take in my Evelyne when I'm walking a lot ... the price is nuts, but I'm trying to look past that ...

i have one and adore it, i use it as an eyeglasses case for my chanel reading glasses...it fits perfectly inside a small evening bag/clutch, the chanel cases are just gigantic...and i can always find it in my bag, mine is lagon chevre mysore! definitely one of my favorite H accessory buys, next to my Karo GM!