Authenticate This Miu Miu - please read post 1 FIRST

Status
Not open for further replies.

Beach Bum

O.G.
Feb 17, 2006
NOTE: We prefer authenticators with over 500+ posts and an extensive knowledge of the brand and forum.

Please post authenticity questions related to Miu Miu in this thread. This thread is a continuation of the previous Authentication thread that has been closed for posting.

Should one of your items be questioned in this thread, you are welcome to provide additional pictures or materials supporting its authenticity.

Do not handle your disputes with other members in this thread but take your differences to Private Messages. Failure to do so can result in banning.

Please utilize the "Quote" feature when responding directly to another post.

Disclaimer

All Authenticate This threads on tPF are meant to provide assistance to shoppers who are uncertain about the legitimacy and authenticity of designer goods. The evaluations posted by tPF's members are only opinions that stem from personal experiences as shoppers and collectors. They are not legally binding or professional authentications and are not to be treated as such.

For questions or suggestions, please do not hesitate to contact the forum administration via the forum's contact form.

PLEASE use the following format and NO CHIT CHAT PLEASE..!!!!!!STay on topic ....

Item Name:
Item number:
Seller ID:
Working Link:

Add any notes at the end, such as auction end time, concerns, etc.

Before you post for authentication, please use the "Search this Thread" tool by entering the sellers ID.

ANOTHER WAY to help us help u is:

**try to use the macro function of the camera on:

- Front view of entire bag
- Back Zipper & its end
- interior logo
- Clear picture of the interior lining with flash
- "Made in/Serial" tags

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for your previous help! Glad I didn't buy the bag.

Item Name:
™Miu Miu in Dunkelbraun
Item number: 140408136902
Seller ID: w4sagk
Working Link: Here
I am not sure if the stuff he/she sells is authentic.
Es handelt sich um eine Haushalts- und Sammlungsauflösung, die ich im Auftrag für eine Bekannte aus Auxerre, Frankreich ausführe. Es geht hier um eine Menge von ca. 150 Markentaschen, welche nach und nach in die Auktion kommen. Die Verkäuferin war Schmuck- und Taschensammlerin, daher befindet sich alles in sehr gepflegtem, gutem Zustand. Die meisten Artikel wurden in den dazu gehörigen Dustbags aufbewahrt, welche auch mit fast allen Artikeln geliefert werden.

Means: He/she sells the stuff for someone who lives in france and did a dissolving of her household. There are 150 bags and the seller collected jewelery and bags. They're all in perfect condition and most come with the original dustbags.

You can also look at the other auctions, there's another Miu Miu bag.

Thanks for your previous help! Glad I didn't buy the bag.

Item Name:
™Miu Miu in Dunkelbraun
Item number: 140408136902
Seller ID: w4sagk
Working Link: Here
I am not sure if the stuff he/she sells is authentic.
Es handelt sich um eine Haushalts- und Sammlungsauflösung, die ich im Auftrag für eine Bekannte aus Auxerre, Frankreich ausführe. Es geht hier um eine Menge von ca. 150 Markentaschen, welche nach und nach in die Auktion kommen. Die Verkäuferin war Schmuck- und Taschensammlerin, daher befindet sich alles in sehr gepflegtem, gutem Zustand. Die meisten Artikel wurden in den dazu gehörigen Dustbags aufbewahrt, welche auch mit fast allen Artikeln geliefert werden.

Means: He/she sells the stuff for someone who lives in france and did a dissolving of her household. There are 150 bags and the seller collected jewelery and bags. They're all in perfect condition and most come with the original dustbags.

You can also look at the other auctions, there's another Miu Miu bag.
Honestly, I have my doubts on this one. The Prada that she/he sold looks mighty sketchy to me as well. If it were me, I would pass on this one.

Not sure if it's the real stuff

http://www.laprendo.com/item.php?itemID=4810#

they do allow me to view the item before purchasing. wld appreciate if you all can provide any tips on what i shld look out for.

thanks a million! :smile:
Stock photos. Have you done a tpf search on the vendor? Also, what do you mean that they will let you "view" the item before purchasing? Is this a brick and mortar store?

Hi Miu2. With the "MIU MIU Bauletto Matelasse Lux" the seller re-listed so hopefully. =)
Also I show you my Miu Miu coffer in silver gray on the other site for you to do the verification for me but that post is close I'm not sure did you get a chance to see it. Can you tell me if it is auth. or not. Thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies.