Argon oil

creature

Sep 1, 2006
I am much most of you. Had acne in my youth then went away. Now I find some cleansers, creams etc, break me out, Remarkardble I tried argon oil, Th e logic escapes me but when I use it the pimples dry up and my skin is better, A cheal alternative. It really does work. Your skin never burns and use it everywhere. Gosh I love it. My first post here.

I agree! When Sephora had their 20% F&F event, I bought a lot of Argan oil products. All from Josie Maran. I use the Argan oil makeup remover sheets, the Argan oil solid stick (great for lip balm or nail cuticles) and the Argan oil itself. That I rub on my palms and press all over my face - whatever left over - I wipe it through my hair.

So far I like it! It doesn't burn and my face feels nourished. :biggrin:

i love it on my hair but i can't use it anymore because I'm allergic to it *tear.

if any get on my face, I get allergy bumps. Thought it was a fluke but turns out my dad is allergic to it too! but in the short 2 days I used it, it was pretty awesome.

i love it on my hair but i can't use it anymore because I'm allergic to it *tear.

if any get on my face, I get allergy bumps. Thought it was a fluke but turns out my dad is allergic to it too! but in the short 2 days I used it, it was pretty awesome.

were you using 100% Argan oil?

^Thanks, but I'll stick with my Moroccon Oil because I've had good results with it.

Silicones do make your hair feel and look great, but overtime the build up is murder on the hair. Do what you feel, but in a year you won't have the same review of this product. I promise! The 100% stuff makes your hair feel the same way, and it's actually doing it's job! Not sitting on the hair to make it look pretty. K..sorry for the rant! Enjoy your beautiful hair :smile:

^For every bit of information that I found on the net about silicones being "bad" for hair, I found equally as many touting the positive effects of silicone on the hair. Seems to be there is a lot of hype about which products are bad and which ones are good. I have always used hair products that contain silicones (Biosilk for example) with positive results.

So what exactly do you guys use the argan oil for? (when, how, where etc). I had purchased the josie maran one from sephora a while back and didn't feel it was worth it...perhaps I wasnt using it right? I would use it on my cuticles at night and then tried it on the ends of my hair a few times but just felt it got oily.

So what exactly do you guys use the argan oil for? (when, how, where etc). I had purchased the josie maran one from sephora a while back and didn't feel it was worth it...perhaps I wasnt using it right? I would use it on my cuticles at night and then tried it on the ends of my hair a few times but just felt it got oily.

I use argan oil on my hair and skin. Just a little is all you need. If you use it on your hair before you wash as a pre-treatment you can use a little more oil.