Can this be true .....Epi Brea?

Was it only available in the GM size? Oh my goodness, I love the electric, and if they ONLY made this in PM and/or the MM I'd dive myself to it regardless of the price!!:nuts:

The electric epi brea in MM size will be released soon...:yahoo: my SA didn't say when, but it is coming. No PM though (that she knew of!)

The electric epi brea in MM size will be released soon...:yahoo: my SA didn't say when, but it is coming. No PM though (that she knew of!)
I almost pee'd my pants; I thought I read that wrong and thought you said the PM WAS coming!

MM will still suffice - I originally wanted the MM in the electric anyways since I need a bigger bag.
I'm gonna have to rush and ask my SA this weekend!
Thank you for the heads up! :heart:

I almost pee'd my pants; I thought I read that wrong and thought you said the PM WAS coming!

MM will still suffice - I originally wanted the MM in the electric anyways since I need a bigger bag.

About how soon might the MM come out? Would it be this summer?

Has anyone actually tried the Brea on in the store? I wondered if it would be hard to zip. The zippper works fine, but with it on my shoulder, it seemed a little hard to get in and out of because the zipper runs around the end and over the edge and it's hard to get the charm on the end and zip it up and over the end to close it. Maybe it would soften up a bit and be easier to close. Again, there's no problem at all with the zipper but the two edges fit really close together and I seem to have a little trouble getting my fingers in there.

I leave my bowling montaigne open a lot but it has a flap that comes over and keeps it sort of closed so it doesn't matter. If the brea isn't zipped, it hangs open to much. Just wondered if anyone noticed that.

I asked in the store tonight about the MM. The SA said it was supposed to be a May 1 release date but now it's August. :sad:

Thanks for asking the SA!
I haven't had a chance to stop by my boutique for about 2 weeks now, so I'm missing out all the juicy gossip!!

I hope the electric is a killer - I absolutely LOVE that line.
Too bad they didn't make the Alma in the PM size. :shucks: