Wondering what 'H' bag(s).....

S'Mom

Resistance is Futile
O.G.
Apr 8, 2006
you use for the warm and sunny Spring/Summer months?????

I think I've got the cooler Fall/Winter pretty well wrapped up but I'm wondering about the rest of the year!!!!! :shame:

I am hoping (if we ever get a spring /summer) in ireland that i will be using my cyclamen birkin and my potiron bolide...and the icing on the cake would be if i could find a tgm evelyne in vert anis....:yes:

blue jean, toile, white, and orange, in any style look great for warm season, and gold too!

YAAY on Gold! (thankfully) 'cause I'm not a BJ girl (and I mean Blue Jean, Japster....:rolleyes: ) and I can't wear white to save my life and orange and I don't get along very well.......:s

Did I tell you guys that I returned my Imperial red Garden Party? It was just too small. I do plan to get a larger size in a fun color like green later on when I have more spending money and have finished getting all the new tools for work.

I would wear your gold togo Birkin. I wear mine in summer. Along with BJ trim, toile/chamonix trim and turq. Bolide. Wear your black HAC in winter and gold in summer.