heatstamping- 1 inital or more

hlfinn

ASO The Today Show
O.G.
Nov 3, 2006
I am going to have my agenda heatstamped. i wanted my 3 initials but my SA thought just one would be better. for those who have heatstamped or want to- which do you prefer?

i was also thinking about getting the zipperpull on my speedy heatstamped. she suggested it and i think just the h on there would be cute. anyone ever thought of or done that?

I prefer 2 to 3 initials versus only 1 initial. I also heatstamped my name on the strap of my papillon since my name only consisted of 4 letters. It all depends on your liking.

As for zipper pull on your speedy, that's a cute idea! I never thought of that. Be sure to post pictures if you decide to stamp your zipper pull.

i think i will do 3. yes they have different sizes so you can do a BIG one letter or 3 smaller ones. i think i will do the zipper pull of my speedy. if i ever decided to sell it someone could replace that very cheaply. but i never will lol.

they have different colors too! my SA thought i could do baby blue or yellow in my red agenda but we both thought the silver is best- which is what i always was thinking of.

not sure of the color on the damier though--- maybe gold.

yes, heatstamping is free!

i think i will do 3. yes they have different sizes so you can do a BIG one letter or 3 smaller ones. i think i will do the zipper pull of my speedy. if i ever decided to sell it someone could replace that very cheaply. but i never will lol.

they have different colors too! my SA thought i could do baby blue or yellow in my red agenda but we both thought the silver is best- which is what i always was thinking of.

not sure of the color on the damier though--- maybe gold.

yes, heatstamping is free!
Wow I want to get the zipper pull done on my speedy done! How long does it take I am assuming it has to be left there? Do I just take it in to them and ask for it? call ahead? thanks!:yahoo:

it depends on the store. they do it themselves in house but not all stores heatstamp. the 5th ave store told me 3 weeks, the saks store said they send it to 5th ave so it's whatever their timeframe is. the bloomies store doesn't heatstamp- they dont have the equiptment- but theyre going to do me a favor and do it for me. but in general you leave it there and it takes a few days.

some people also get the part attached to the speedy done- see the heatstamping club- i think someone on there has it. but i'm not fond of that. it is however making me want to heat stamp everything.