Please Help Me Decide

Pochette Wallet or French Purse

• Pochette Wallet (10 Credit Card Compartments)

• French Purse (8 Credit Card Compartments)

Results are only viewable after voting.
Aug 14, 2006
Sorry
I keep changing my mind on a wallet. I'm afraid of Vernis, and now deciding on either the the following:

Monogram Canvas
French Purse
(I have this on hold until tomorrow. An updated style with 8 Credit Card Holders, instead of just 4 Credit card Holders, and made in France) (last one in stock with made in France (my small preference).

Or

Monogram Canvas
Pochette Wallet
(with the 10 Credit Card Holders, the one I have on hold has not just 6 credit card holders, but 10) And its made in France.

Please help me decide. And then on Monday, it will be on route to get to me in the mail. :yahoo:

Oh my...sweetie, are you changing your mind again?! haha~
Im a big fan of pochette wallet~!!:yes:But im not sure about the wallet in monogram, it just seems a bit boring to me....(don't kill me, monogram fans~:rolleyes:, i like the combo of monogram and patina leather).

Yes I've changed my mind on getting the Zippy Wallet in Pomme de'Amour.
:shame:

I got a call today from Louis Vuitton in Vancouver. They said the Zippy Wallets in the Vernis Pomme de'Amour is not coming until March. And I'm afraid I might not take care of the Vernis wallet as a Monogram is much classic and less maintenance, and still a beatiful wallet.

Oh my...sweetie, are you changing your mind again?! haha~
Im a big fan of pochette wallet~!!:yes:But im not sure about the wallet in monogram, it just seems a bit boring to me....(don't kill me, monogram fans~:rolleyes:, i like the combo of monogram and patina leather).

I also like the look of the French Purse. And the Pochette with having now 10 holders makes me interested. And I love the French Purse for the look. Its so pretty. So I'm still deciding which one I will be ordering. ;)

Anything else in considering in the two wallets?
Monogram might be a bit boring, but I love the look of the Classic LV. :yes: :love:

i like the LOOK of the french purse better... but the practcality im not sure of ......

You could try one in Damier either color or Epi perhaps. I'm kind of favoring the Nomade Pochette Wallet. I've own almost all of the wallets because I didn't know which ones would accommodate all my needs. At least I did try them.

Good luck! They're all beautiful.

I think I'm ready to look for a wallet now too. (omg..the addiction she has-a-started...I haven't even gotten my speedy in yet!)
Do I go to the LV site or eLux to look at all these suggestions you've given the OP?