Are there specific department stores that carry LV?

mshel

I Love Summer
Jan 4, 2007
I'm trying to figure out where LV is sold in my area. I believe Saks sells? And Neiman Marcus? Are there other department stores? (I'm aware of eLuxury and may go that route, but if I'm going to buy brand new, going to a boutique would be fun.) (I'm looking for stores in the Kansas City area, btw.):search:

Not all Saks and NM stores have an LV counter....you can run a search for retailers in your area on Louisvuitton.com. If you are in Kansas City, Missouri...there is only one boutique in Frontenac, MO (Saks and NM would have came up too if they had any in your area). Hope this helps! :smile:

Nope, in Missouri just Plaza Frontenac ...No NM or SAKS in Missouri carry LV, at least according to the LV site and the LV reference book. Guess, if you want a variety you will have to take a trip up to Chicago!!! sorry!!!

Thanks to you both. I discovered the Plaza in St. Louis online, but was hoping I missed a boutique or a counter in a department store somewhere. Sigh. Ok. Thanks again, that will save me some time.

If I'm not mistaken, the only place that has a Macy's and Bloomingdale's that sells LV is New York, New York. Other than that, the only main two department stores that have an LV boutique in them is Neiman Marcus and Saks.

If I'm not mistaken, the only place that has a Macy's and Bloomingdale's that sells LV is New York, New York. Other than that, the only main two department stores that have an LV boutique in them is Neiman Marcus and Saks.

Actually John5, that's not true. Outside Chicago in Oak Brook, IL -there is a LV boutique inside the Macy's store. It has been there for years!! Oak Brook is a very wealthy area and it is even posted on the LV site - under it's old name - Marshall Fields. :supacool:

I already bought my bag everyone. But, if anyone from the kc area knows of boutiques or consignment shops that sell lv, post away, please. (not st. louis, too far)