What items are you waitlisted for?

coolncute89

Dec 22, 2006
Just wanted to know what items are you guys waitlisted for, from the S/S 2007 collection..I soooo envy you! I've been trying to get waitlisted for the past few weeks but all the SAs told me that they're not allowed to waitlist anybody cuz they haven't got the look book yet :crybaby: Does anyone know anything about that???!!! I live in the UK by the way! so, UKers (the newest word in my dictionary:P ) have you gotten that kind of response too?

I'm in the US and am waitlisted for the Denim Patchwork Speedy and the Dentelle Speedy in both gold & silver (although I am checking it out IRl first before purchasing)!
I'll also list for the Handbags & Trunks stuff when it comes out.

I'm in the US and am waitlisted for the Denim Patchwork Speedy and the Dentelle Speedy in both gold & silver (although I am checking it out IRl first before purchasing)!
I'll also list for the Handbags & Trunks stuff when it comes out.

cooool..gr8 choice of items! Does the dentelle speedy come in both gold and silver in just one bag? or is it either gold or silver?I've been thinking about that for a while:s

Just wanted to know what items are you guys waitlisted for, from the S/S 2007 collection..I soooo envy you! I've been trying to get waitlisted for the past few weeks but all the SAs told me that they're not allowed to waitlist anybody cuz they haven't got the look book yet :crybaby: Does anyone know anything about that???!!! I live in the UK by the way! so, UKers (the newest word in my dictionary:P ) have you gotten that kind of response too?

I live in Germany and got the same response:crybaby:

Cool: There will be two different colors released: gold & silver. I waitlisted for both so I can decide if I even like it, and if I do like it then I'll pick one color!

I usually just ask my SA to call me when things arrive. The only time I've had to actually waitlist for something was for the Miroir bags and now the Coeur in Pomme d'Amour which required me to leave my cc# info. However, I don't think I really NEEDED to leave my cc info for thr Coeur, I'm thinking the SA wanted to secure the sale because my regular SA just told me that when they come in she would give me a call. I guess SA's have different ways to go about it.

Things that I am waiting for:
Coeur in Vernis
LVOE RTW
Gold Miroir shoes

Not too many things I want this time around.

I usually just ask my SA to call me when things arrive. The only time I've had to actually waitlist for something was for the Miroir bags and now the Coeur in Pomme d'Amour which required me to leave my cc# info. However, I don't think I really NEEDED to leave my cc info for thr Coeur, I'm thinking the SA wanted to secure the sale because my regular SA just told me that when they come in she would give me a call. I guess SA's have different ways to go about it.

Things that I am waiting for:
Coeur in Vernis
LVOE RTW
Gold Miroir shoes

Not too many things I want this time around.

Same here. My SA found me a Gold Miroir Speedy, which I'm really happy about and I'll be picking up this week.

As for being on an actual list, I'm just waiting for the Coeur in Pomme d'Amour and a little something else that I'll be hopefully picking up the same day :graucho:
Otherwise, I'm not really liking any of the new stuff coming out.