so here's the pat. mini skinny *pics*

Bagluvvahh

O.G.
Nov 21, 2006
here's the mini skinny plus the wristlets i'm embarrased coz it's only a small collection but i love 'em:heart: will have more soon!!!

Attachments

• DSCN0398_edited.jpg
    DSCN0398_edited.jpg
    13 KB · Views: 306
I love the patent skinny. I went with a wristlet in stead though...now I am considering getting the skinny
i made a quite stupid thing last black friday coz i went to mall of america and saw wristlets in patent bad thing is i bought a soho leather wristlet and hubby doesn't want me to buy another one! then i ended up returning the soho!! now there's no more patent wristlets around here (macy's and boston store) grrr! i'm really mad!! will look for it at the outlets

^^^^husbands tend to have a way with interfering with our "bag dreams"!

I love your wristlets and mini skinny! And don't worry about the size of your collection. First, size doesn't matter, right? and if you're hanging around here, it's almost impossible NOT to add more things!

Congrats on everything - it's all so pretty!

^^^^husbands tend to have a way with interfering with our "bag dreams"!

I love your wristlets and mini skinny! And don't worry about the size of your collection. First, size doesn't matter, right? and if you're hanging around here, it's almost impossible NOT to add more things!

Congrats on everything - it's all so pretty!

I agree whole heartedly with you. This is a fact;)