Cell-phone lanyard...

krispin41

I love lamp.
O.G.
Jul 24, 2006
the signature one, now comes in a khaki/red version!

I have this one in blue.

Coach - SIGNATURE LOOP CELLPHONE LANYARD

60023_SKHRD_d2.jpg

I bought the new heart leather loop one as a surprise gift for my mother, who just got her first cell phone that can use a lanyard. Can't wait to surprise her with it!

I have one in blue I got from the outlet. I love it. I went back yesterday, and they had some in red that were much bigger than mine. The SA said she was going to use the bigger one on her digital camera so she could wear it around her wrist.

I have one in blue I got from the outlet. I love it. I went back yesterday, and they had some in red that were much bigger than mine. The SA said she was going to use the bigger one on her digital camera so she could wear it around her wrist.

Yeah, I was wondering if these actually fit around your wrist...

I have the bee one...and that little loop is pointless...(albeit, adorable!)
eBay: New Coach Buzz in Bee Cell Phone Lanyard White (item 200033885443 end time Jan-31-07 16:48:13 PST)

Argg, I feel really stupid asking this, but how do these attach to a cell? Can somone post a pic of how one is connected? Perhaps it's just that my cell won't work with one, but I just can't picture how they work...

Argg, I feel really stupid asking this, but how do these attach to a cell? Can somone post a pic of how one is connected? Perhaps it's just that my cell won't work with one, but I just can't picture how they work...

No worries; I didn't get it either until I got a cell phone that used them. On my phone (Sanyo Katana) there's a tiny metal loop on the right side of the hinge where the phone closes. That's where the lanyard goes. The lanyards have a small nylon loop on one end that you slide through the phone loop and then loop the lanyard through (overdose on the word loop there!). It attaches just like a luggage tag on a suitcase handle.

can you see in the picture below? most cell phones (and digicams) have a little place to put a lanyard through...like a hole with a bar going through it...you just loop it through itself. (yeah - easily said than done...i had to tie dental floss to my landyard then feed the floss through the phone...pulling the landyard through!)

I can take a better picture if you need...just happen to have this one already

(edited to add a better picture...)

Jan_07006.jpg