How long will it take for a Carly to get to the outlet?

neatrivers

Dec 19, 2006
Ladies,
I have only been on this site since last month, but I have learned so much. I went to the Coach website to show a co-worker the Carly. She was wowed by it, but balked at the price. She asked me how long would it take to go to the outlet. She asked me exactly what I am asking you, and I told her I knew of a place that could give us an answer. Any opinions?:shame:

It takes a minimum of six months to get there and that's if the product doesn't get sold out before hand. I wouldn't be suprised if it did because the reaction has been amazing.

I got a Carley this weekend at the outlet in Orlando. It was late in the evening and I found it on a bottom shelf behind other bags. Once I picked it up I became the most popular person in the store. Most of the SA's didn't know where it came from. There was one who said she unpacked it that morning and there was just one in the box and she doesn't really know why it came. I figure since it sat there all day without getting snatched up that it was fate that I have the bag :smile:

how much was it? i'm curious.

the fedex has been giving my store boxes that doesn't belong to us.

we sold all of it except the floor model and of course the other store wasn't exactly happy with that.

It was 368. They didn't have it marked 20% off like most of the other bags in the store. There is a target on the creed, so I guess that means it was meant for the outlet. 30 bucks off isn't a big discount, but it was enough to convince me that the bag should be mine :smile:

ah, icic. you're right, thirty bucks is better then 0!

great find! the signature carly in black and saddle is sold out in JAX. only color left is the new one trimmed in white...called angora (sp).

I got black leather. It is stunning. I do have a question though. When I bought it, the SA used the coach leather moisturizer on it. Is this good for the bag? She said it needs to be done monthly. Was she just trying to sell me the moisturizer as well?

um...i would go back and yell at her.

maybe not yell. but lecture her.

if i remember correctly, the TOT says the bag is oiled vachetta. i don't think that the black will do any harm but if you feel that leather and the one say...from the soho leather line you'd feel the difference in the texture, and it's not the same finish.

so far, the only leather i know you can moisturize is the soho leather in black and white and mahogony.

the hampton's collection you can't because it's retroglove tanned.

the braided hobo, the white color you can't do clean or moist, but you can moist the tobacco color, but cannot clean.

just thought i'd throw that out there too.

i think she was a bit under-educated and trying to add on.

^ can't edit that above, stupid safari...so this is the correction. sorry!

um...i would go back and yell at her.

maybe not yell. but lecture her.

if i remember correctly, the TOT says the bag is oiled vachetta. i don't think that the black will do any harm but if you feel that leather and the one say...from the soho leather line you'd feel the difference in the texture, and it's not the same finish.

so far, the only leather i know you can moisturize is the soho leather in black and white and mahogony.

the hampton's collection (stripe) you can't because it's retroglove tanned.

the braided hobo, the white color you can't do clean or moist, but you can moist the tobacco color, but cannot clean.

pebbled and legacy leather is a no no as well.

just thought i'd throw that out there too.