louis vuitton stephen (with out leopard)

cami333

O.G.
Oct 28, 2006
Is the louis vuitton stephen without the leoppard part of permanet collection? For those of you do own it is a good day bag? It seems like ti would be a good bag for college and its less flashy without the leopard. This bag has grown on me,. Im not sure if I should ask for it as a :love: graduation present.

It's a bag to commemorate Stephen Sprouse and has a 2 year warranty instead of a 1 year. It's not permanent and when it sells out that will be it.

it might be a bit bulky for college?!?! also, if you fill it up you might have back problems!I dunno...to me it might stick out like a gym bag...I'd rather have tote bags like LH or BH/BV or Cabas Mezzo for college!

I have the mono Stephen and love it. It is one of my fav bags. It is big but not HUGE IMO. The only downside, is the strap that comes with it, I am not a huge fan. But since I don't use the strap often, not a huge deal. Plus I can use my mono strap for those times I need a strap...it works just as good!

I LOVE that bag, but not with leopard... I've seen them with other leathers and they are TDF... if you can do it, DO IT. So nice, to have such a limited edition rare bag...esp if you're in college... yay.

Honestly, I dont think the stephen is a good bag for school if you're intending on using it to hold your books/notebooks/laptop and such. I ditto just_jill's recs, those are better college bags

Honestly, I dont think the stephen is a good bag for school if you're intending on using it to hold your books/notebooks/laptop and such. I ditto just_jill's recs, those are better college bags

I tried on the stephen about 2 weeks ago, its not big enough to fit A4 folders/laptop....:Push:otherwise i would've brought it!!!! The bag is HOT!!!

I may be late in adding my 2 cents, but I got the Stephen for Christmas and I am obsessed with it! People admire and compliment it all the time and I love that it is limited and not everyone has one. I am not into backpacks at all so if you can still get a Stephen I think it is a more memorable piece that you will be more happy with over time. Another thing to consider though is the Stephen is quite a bit more expensive so that is also a detemining factor. Good luck, it is a hard choice!

:yes: :heart: :yes: :heart: :yes: :heart: :yes: :heart: