How do you tie your bandeau?

maxter

O.G.
Feb 5, 2006
I got a red groom bandeau for Christmas and want to tie him on my red epi speedy 25.

Does anyone have any pics?

Attachments

• LVepi.jpg
    LVepi.jpg
    160.2 KB · Views: 317
it's kind of long. that;s the only thing holdingme back from buying it. other than using it as a belt, i dunno what you would do! it's a bit to long for hair and a little big on a bag. can't wait to see some pix from the members tho.

tie it like a scarf.
fold it in half, then loop around your handle and put the loose end through the folded part.

if its still too long,fold in half and tie it in a bow.

tie it like a scarf.
fold it in half, then loop around your handle and put the loose end through the folded part.

if its still too long,fold in half and tie it in a bow.

I do the first one (fold in half, then loop around...etc) then I tie the remainder in a bow! :yes: I have the black MC tied to my black Epi Speedy....so cute! ;)

here are my ways of using the red groom bandeau (see also in the groom club) i don't think its too long....it's just perfect

:heart: groom:heart:

Attachments

• groom bagcharm.JPG
    groom bagcharm.JPG
    58.3 KB · Views: 210
  • groom belt.JPG
    groom belt.JPG
    61 KB · Views: 198
  • groom scarf.JPG
    groom scarf.JPG
    68.5 KB · Views: 217
Maxter,
I don't have a speedy..but this is how I tie my groom bandeau on my horizontal lockit.
Honestly, I didn't even know how to make the perfect bow..as you can see there..:P But I still have strangers told me it looks great..
Oh yeah, I slot in through the handle's ring first (not just tie on the handle itself), so in case if it gets untie accidentally, it would still securely hang on the ring..

(P.s: Ignore the other stuffs cos this pic was taken on my trip..):P

Attachments

• TRIP_NOV.jpg
    TRIP_NOV.jpg
    84.3 KB · Views: 180
  • CLOSEUP.jpg
    CLOSEUP.jpg
    140.7 KB · Views: 195
Here is it on an Alma, the pics are from kk's website.

ALMA-EPI-GOLD-24.JPG

ALMA-EPI-GOLD-33.JPG