Nicole Richie going '70's

Um, she looks 70.

:lol:

Ummm... I was in high school in the 70's. I know this is just "inspired" but we didn't look like that. I need to see some wedge shoes, super bell bottoms that cover your feet (had to cover your feet!), and they were higher on the waist-and perfect if you could top them off with a wide patent leather belt. Maybe some velour or tight polyester tops, or a midi skirt with a tube top in a really bad color combo! Big hoop earrings and glossy lips (Yardley Pot O' Gloss!)

Anyone remember Yardley or Bonnie Bell make-up? Anyone?:s Pink and frosted! Oh, I'm having flashbacks!

Sorry, back to Nicole. I like the Muse.

:lol:

Ummm... I was in high school in the 70's. I know this is just "inspired" but we didn't look like that. I need to see some wedge shoes, super bell bottoms that cover your feet (had to cover your feet!), and they were higher on the waist-and perfect if you could top them off with a wide patent leather belt. Maybe some velour or tight polyester tops, or a midi skirt with a tube top in a really bad color combo! Big hoop earrings and glossy lips (Yardley Pot O' Gloss!)

Anyone remember Yardley or Bonnie Bell make-up? Anyone?:s Pink and frosted! Oh, I'm having flashbacks!

Sorry, back to Nicole. I like the Muse.
hilarious!