Which Coach design do you dislike?

deweydrop

Coach wh*re
Nov 29, 2006
Okay - we've talked about what we LOVE about Coach...now, what don't we like?

I really, really want to know what the person was smoking who came up with this. I just don't get it. (I don't mean to insult anyone who has this...I just can't picture a grown woman carrying a bag with FISH on it. MAYBE a wristlet, but not a BAG!)
1491_d1.jpg
1490_d1.jpg

1489_d1.jpg
4458_d1.jpg
6963_d1.jpg

I really wasn't a fan of the "fish" collection either! Which was really dissappointing - because if they have a collection with JUST the BUBBLES - I would have been all over it!!! :biggrin:

From what I know, the only thing that had only bubbles was the umbrella.

i agree....however, i'm also not loving the large ergo bag i saw at macy's recently either....maybe there's another style of the ergo that would be better.as i know others have posted how much they love it..sorry

I'm with you on the fish - thought they were pretty hideous. And like Cathi, the ergo design has not appealed to me (but I haven't seen it IRL, so maybeI'll change my mind). I also am not a huge fan of the special edition denim bag they did over the summer - the one that looked like the back of someone's jeans. I also really don't like the new Hamptons stripe stuff.

Of course, for every one thing I see that I don't like, there's another (or two) that I love!

I'm with you on the fish - thought they were pretty hideous. And like Cathi, the ergo design has not appealed to me (but I haven't seen it IRL, so maybeI'll change my mind). I also am not a huge fan of the special edition denim bag they did over the summer - the one that looked like the back of someone's jeans. I also really don't like the new Hamptons stripe stuff.

Of course, for every one thing I see that I don't like, there's another (or two) that I love!
Yeah, that. Exactly. :roflmfao:

I also really don't like the new Hamptons stripe stuff.

the new one with the mini-sig stripe down the middle?
yeah, i'm not a fan of that either.

and...i'm so in the minority...the Carly doesn't do it for me either. But that's just personal preference...not bad design on Coach's behalf. It's a pretty bag, but wouldn't work at all for me.

^^ yeah, the mini-sig stripe and carly aren't calling out to me either.
they're nice, but not for me. oh well, saves up money for something else in later future collections.

I am not a big fan of any cartoon-like things on my bags, so that excludes the fish and the bumble bees and even the purple tweedy bags with the flower on them. Just not my style.

And I know this will get me pelted, but I am just not a big fan of the Hamptons line. I haven't seen anything from it that I would want - the whole line!! I like them on other people, but they are so... something! I like Soho and Legacy and others, but just not Hamptons.

I really wasn't a fan of the "fish" collection either! Which was really dissappointing - because if they have a collection with JUST the BUBBLES - I would have been all over it!!! :biggrin:

From what I know, the only thing that had only bubbles was the umbrella.

they did...they had bags and shoes. our dsw had the shoes for quite a while...well into october.

I love the dots, but I can't stand the poppy either. And I'm not a fan of any animal print, so the zebra stripe bags don't do anything for me.

The bags I wont ever own. I dont hate them, they just don't appeal to me:
Optic-too shiny or confusing:confused1:
Sig Stripe- The bag is rather boring looking. and the HANDLES are too dang skinny.:yucky:
Hobo's- It seems to me that everything would just fall together into the bottom of the bag. I like structure.