I am looking for a Peacock Stella or Venetia...

tln

Have a nice day!
O.G.
Jan 14, 2006
Does anyone have any fantastic ideas? So far, I have emailed the contact person for MJ and asked what to do. I have also contacted someone at the Las Vegas MJ, and he is going to have someone do a warehouse search or something (he said not to hold my breath, :smile: ). I am watching ebay daily, and found out that I missed out on one a few weeks ago...isn't that just the way? I don't know that it is worth calling around to various last call/rack stores, as from what I've seen, the Blake and Sophia are few and far between at these places. Can you guys think of anything I missed? Thanks!
Tami

that's going to be a tough one! I think at this point, there aren't any Stellas or Venetias available at the outlet stores... Ebay and MJ boutiques are your best bet, but you're already a step ahead of me!

Tami, you might have to call all the MJ boutiques and speak to a SA who's willing to really search their store for you. I have found items that don't show up in their system (listed as completely sold-out in their inventory). Good luck.

If I hear of any, I will PM you.

Does anyone have any fantastic ideas?

Hi Tami...

All I've seen in Peacock are a Sophia (they want $550.00!):

eBay: GORGEOUS MARC JACOBS BAG (item 220067101019 end time Jan-07-07 04:47:35 PST)

and a satchel:

eBay: FABULOUS!!!! MARC JACOBS TEAL SATCHEL, PURSE , BAG (item 290067714167 end time Jan-08-07 19:46:33 PST)

I myself missed out on a replacement Sap Stella on New Year's Morning (overslept), and am sickened by the final bid of $222.50...:cry: Read 'er and weep...sniff

eBay: Beautiful Authentic SAP GREEN Marc Jacobs Stella Bag!!! (item 190066217812 end time Jan-01-07 06:18:28 PST)

Really hope you find a Peacock MJ soon...

$225? Oh my goodness, I am so sorry! I will keep my eyes peeled for you.

Helena, do you know if one store is busier than another? I was wondering if it would be worth calling the least busy store? Is there such a thing? I did not speak to Matthew when I called LV. Matthew had done a computer search for me at one point before. Now, I hesitate to call back. I don't want to get that same guy. Is there an SA that you really like?

Helena, do you know if one store is busier than another? I was wondering if it would be worth calling the least busy store? Is there such a thing? I did not speak to Matthew when I called LV. Matthew had done a computer search for me at one point before. Now, I hesitate to call back. I don't want to get that same guy. Is there an SA that you really like?

Tami - I work with SAs from different stores. I usually e-mail or call him/her up with my request/question, they get back to me when they aren't busy; I will send you their contact info.

Stores still have Quilted Stella from Fall 05. Some stores might have Soft Calf New Stella in the back, I recently found Dark Indigo and Muted Pink.

Tami - I work with SAs from different stores. I usually e-mail or call him/her up with my request/question, they get back to me when they aren't busy; I will send you their contact info.

Stores still have Quilted Stella from Fall 05. Some stores might have Soft Calf New Stella in the back, I recently found Dark Indigo and Muted Pink.

Hey there - do you have the emails for the SA's you use and trust?
I have a few items I'd like to know if they are available - thanks!!