Callin' all you GROOVEE-Y ladies....

jun3machina

hopelessly addicted
O.G.
Apr 11, 2006
im in desperate need of some MBMJ groovee modeling pics. i know there's a bunch of you gals who have had or still have this bag. There are many threads that pop up, and not many have pics....would you groovee-y ladies do me a favor and share pics and MODELING pics of your yummy bags??? i dont mind the season or color, i just want to see some GROOVEE-Y GROOVEES!

These aren't the best pictures, but I hope they help a bit!

IMG_5595.jpg

MarcJacobs001.jpg

since BOM provided groovee-y modeling shots, I'll just add some close ups of the bag itself for reference. I love that pebbly leather.
HTH!

Bordeaux Groovee
First Season

groovee022.jpg

groovee008.jpg

groovee025.jpg

Here are my Groovee Pics - Dark Portobello I think the colour is called...

eve6pg.jpg

aysrqu.jpg

zyemb5.jpg

r1dao5.jpg

sw4ute.jpg

2lnwy6x.jpg

I don't really carry it with the shoulder strap - it falls off and looks a bit like a gym bag as it is really floppy washed leather. I am 164cm tall.

gorgeous pictures ladies!! starqueen~ can i ask how the leather on your portabello has held up? i know this season used a different type of leather. that color is so gorgeous BTW!

Ummmm, the leather is interesting i have to say - It was a present, so i would never have bought this bag with this leather for myself - but as it is distressed, it doesn't show any signs of wear. Little dings sort of don't matter, not that it really has many. I thought it would wear really badly on the base, but no real edge wear at all. And when it gets rained on the spots dry right out ( i was a bit worried about that as it seems like it would keep water stains, but the bit of glaze seems to help).

The wide shoulder strap sucks though. It is too big and falls off. I much prefer the new slimmer one.

The colour is such a good neutral, it is really really lightweight, but i hate that it doesnt have feet on the bottom. But, as the leather is so smooshy the bag doesnt have much shape compared to the groovee's with the pebbled leather, so feet probably wouldn't work anyway. I've had it almost 2 years, and it looks exactly the same as when it was given to me.

my black groovee, got it last year, i was patient enough on the bay to find one that was NWT, and a superb deal, i think it was around $200 lol, but not sure about the year, mine has silver hw.

IMG_0171.jpg

IMG_0174.jpg