Signature Stripe Reversible Tote

i loveeeeeee the parchment krispin! i am debating still, whether to get it or not, the deal is great

but i rarely have signature, next to none actually, because i have a thing about anything, no matter the brand or cost, that is logo unless it's done in a graphic way that is more of art then stating the brand - if i'm making any sense at all.

i loveeeeeee the parchment krispin! i am debating still, whether to get it or not, the deal is great

but i rarely have signature, next to none actually, because i have a thing about anything, no matter the brand or cost, that is logo unless it's done in a graphic way that is more of art then stating the brand - if i'm making any sense at all.

Totally making sense. I still think you need *something* though. :graucho:

i used to adore this bag and was really close to getting it in the gold but when i saw it irl, i didn't like it much. it was a tad filmsy and the Cs felt way too big to me. and i'm a signature lover!

I got one yesterday at Lahaska. Bought it to sell, but am debating keeping it. It's a nice size and would work better for me than my Book Tote 6491 which I have been using. Now to make up my mind!

It has a dogleash closure. I saw this bag in the store yesterday, was planning on getting it because I thought it was really cute online. But I didn't really like it in the store...it seemed flimsy and the handles were really thin and looked cheap. The bag also felt very plain and didnt seem like it would hold up that well. :sad: