Whats Your Ring Size ??

My left ring finger is a 5.
My right ring finger is a 6.5.

The huge difference has always been kind of a pain because I can't switch rings from one finger to the other at all -- I have to decide when I purchase them what finger they are going to be worn on. Although it's less of an issue now that my left ring finger is always taken by my wedding band :smile:

my ring finger is a 4, was a 3.5 pre-pregnancies! LOL!

Mine is 3.5!! There aren't many of us with that size out there......Scott Kay had to make a special mold to make my engagement ring and band and they wouldn't go any smaller than 3.75 so I had to get those beads put in the inside. I can never have an eternity band with larger diamonds made for a ring finger....

Mine's a size 2 (I posted earlier in the thread)

I have a size 2 eternity band custom made by my jeweler so it can be done....on smalled sized fingers it can look pretty substantial! :yes:

Mine is 3.5!! There aren't many of us with that size out there......Scott Kay had to make a special mold to make my engagement ring and band and they wouldn't go any smaller than 3.75 so I had to get those beads put in the inside. I can never have an eternity band with larger diamonds made for a ring finger....

Actually I'm wrong, my finger is a 3 and Scott Kay wouldn't make smaller than 3.5 so I had to get the beads, man my memory stinks right now..... my other hand is the 3.5, my right hand-I'm right handed......

Mine's a size 2 (I posted earlier in the thread)

I have a size 2 eternity band custom made by my jeweler so it can be done....on smalled sized fingers it can look pretty substantial! :yes:
What size diamonds, I wanted 1/4 carat each-25 pts, I just got a half way around instead.....