SAKS- For those near Maryland

Thank you! Will definately have to stop by next time im on a way to NY. Otherwise 1.5 hr drive time from where i live might not be worth it if some reseller snatches the shoes that i want right in front of me :smile:

Well, a bunch of shoes are out at all times, but the Louboutins were in a case so those were the ones that were snatched. All the steals I found were on the normal rack. I was devistated when my HG shoes were taken right in front of my eyes.. it's bad enough when it happens on ebay but horrible in person!!

Hi all! Just wanted to update! I went to Saks during lunch today and got a cute pair of Kate Spade shoes, a pair of J-Brand jeans, and a pair of Alice & Olivia jeans all for $85! They also had 40% off all dresses and tops today but I didn't get anything. The shoes were the same as usual.. saw Prada, Manolos, etc. They had a cute Michael Kors bag for (from what I recall) $20. I should have got it but didn't! Ugh! they told me you can call and they will tell you what brands of something they have in. They had a bunch of silk scarves today which is unusual. Still a great guys selection (suits, dress shirts, ties). They told me this morning they didn't have any purses or shoes so I feel bad for the people who got in line at 9:30AM.

Hi all! Just wanted to update! I went to Saks during lunch today and got a cute pair of Kate Spade shoes, a pair of J-Brand jeans, and a pair of Alice & Olivia jeans all for $85! They also had 40% off all dresses and tops today but I didn't get anything. The shoes were the same as usual.. saw Prada, Manolos, etc. They had a cute Michael Kors bag for (from what I recall) $20. I should have got it but didn't! Ugh! they told me you can call and they will tell you what brands of something they have in. They had a bunch of silk scarves today which is unusual. Still a great guys selection (suits, dress shirts, ties). They told me this morning they didn't have any purses or shoes so I feel bad for the people who got in line at 9:30AM.

Just to double check -- they told you this morning they did not have any shoes, but you saw Prada and Manolos? So, do they have shoes after all? Do they give out inaccurate information? thanks!

I was actually there yesterday morning at the opening. They didn't have any shoes in cases, so no Louboutins. The only bags they had were a Tods for $300, a marked up Valentino for $200 and another Valentino that someone bought. I looked at the Valentino but it was white patent leather with marks that wouldnt come out, so I skipped it.

For shoes, there were a few pairs of Manolos, Jimmy Choos and Giuseppes, but the resellers grabbed most of the perfect ones right away. I got a pair of Manolos that are just missing the laces for $60, and a pair of Prada flats that have a tiny rip (which can be fixed by a cobbler) for $20.

They had lots of Oscar de la Renta dresses and a few Dries Van Noten, Fendi etc., but a lot of the dresses were really damaged and unfixable.

For men's, my boyfriend called it "a pile of schlock," but I didn't really look. Apparently the only nice thing was a suit made in Loro Piana fabric, but it was a size 38 (read: tiny).

Overall I got 3 Piazza Sempione dresses, an Armani skirt, and the Prada and Manolo shoes for $188. Not bad! I wish I lived closer (I just stopped on my drive from NY to DC).

Yes, the shoes I got yesterday were $30 originally $280 and the only issue is that one is a 37 and the other a 37.5.. nothing else wrong. If you hit the store right, it's a goldmine. I love the jeans, too.

Mezmari- they probably thought you meant shoes in cases rather than on the racks

Just stumbled across this thread.. holy moly I only live about 1/2 hour away and had NO IDEA!!!

It's hit or miss for sure - Tuesdays are the best day to go, unless you want to enter their "lotto", which requires you to get there early (like 9:30AM) and wait to pick a number, and then they will call numbers randomly to determine who gets in first. I was there about a month ago and it was pretty picked over, but that could be different now!

It's hit or miss for sure - Tuesdays are the best day to go, unless you want to enter their "lotto", which requires you to get there early (like 9:30AM) and wait to pick a number, and then they will call numbers randomly to determine who gets in first. I was there about a month ago and it was pretty picked over, but that could be different now!

Thanks I have so much un-scheduled vacation time I might just have to dedicate one of them to a Tuesday shopping adventure! :graucho:

That sounds horrible, i would be so dissapointed too! But how good of a deal would those CLs be? Would you think they also be like your previous catches like $40, or more of a real price? :smile: Did you see any other shoes? What is the pricing on the shoes like, hundreds or less than a 100? Thank you!
I did buy a pair of CLs at Filene's basement, Mazza gallery, for $212! thought that was hard to beat! :smile:

WOW! I've never seen CL's in that location (or at any Filene's in DC; have in NYC though). Great score!

If I go anytime soon I will report back! Last time I went I got a pair of JBrands for $30 and a BCBG Max Azria for $10 because the zipper down the back of the dress was broken...but it's simple to replace a zipper!

This is so great as I just recently relocated to Maryland! Where is Aberdeen? North or South? lol I guess I could map it. I went to the site you linked, but there's no address? Is it google-able?

This is so great as I just recently relocated to Maryland! Where is Aberdeen? North or South? lol I guess I could map it. I went to the site you linked, but there's no address? Is it google-able?

It's in no-man's land. :lol:

It's waaaaaay in the Northeast corner of the state (not counting the DelMarVa peninsula, I guess)-- practically in Delaware/Pennsylvania/New Jersey. If you're near Baltimore, I guess it's not totally outrageous, but if you're closer to DC or in western MD, it's like 2-2.5 hours away.

It's in no-man's land. :lol:

It's waaaaaay in the Northeast corner of the state (not counting the DelMarVa peninsula, I guess)-- practically in Delaware/Pennsylvania/New Jersey. If you're near Baltimore, I guess it's not totally outrageous, but if you're closer to DC or in western MD, it's like 2-2.5 hours away.

I'm so excited about this! Especially because I just got paid, have no class or work tomorrow, and a tank full of gas! :graucho: is it this one? http://maps.google.com/maps/place?c...528,-76.839128&sspn=3.176411,1.754498&ie=UTF8