News Bite on Murakami

Veronika

Luvin my new horsie
May 26, 2006
Saw exboyfriend last night who just got back from Vietnam by way of Tokyo. In Tokyo, he called Murakami (who he met personally when he bought my Panda from him) and they had lunch. He said they didn't discuss work and Takashi did not bring up doing anything else for Louis Vuitton, so it doesn't sound like it's gonna happen. He would have probably said something to Todd if that was the case... anyway...

This is just what exbf told me... I guess I believe him....:confused1: :shrugs: :confused1: :yes:

um, he's very hot (I adore him); but he's very broke; I was kinda supporting him and that sucked. He's designed a solar motorcycle being produced in Vietnam.... the bad part is he's a hot bad boy mechanic; and then he's bad and I hate him... go figure... but, that's for another blog I think....haha...lol... life is soooo strange...thank god for LV...

Man your exb is connected and you guys are on good terms...cool...all my ex's are at the curb no friendships here....it is nice to see people can be amicable and mature..now:back2topic: too bad you couldn't meet murakami yourself since you are a fan of his work...I love MC and your shirley is darling...so glad you enjoyed it over the holidays...love your new azur too...I want a full review to know if it is a must have....

um, he's very hot (I adore him); but he's very broke; I was kinda supporting him and that sucked. He's designed a solar motorcycle being produced in Vietnam.... the bad part is he's a hot bad boy mechanic; and then he's bad and I hate him... go figure... but, that's for another blog I think....haha...lol... life is soooo strange...thank god for LV...

Is your ex asian??

Murakami said he wanted to have lunch with me when I came to Tokyo since I'm an American artist and love his work... Todd says he's like REALLY SUPER STRANGE... lives in downtown Tokyo. I've only seen ex once in 6 months... not sure how good the terms are... but, like I said, he's a great love who I hate....

No, but he's from Portland with a huge asian population and knows how to speak Vietnamese...he's a dirty white boy.... and I hate him....lol.... he also happens to like Asian & Hawaiian chicks (and, me)... I'm kinda small and dark, Cherokee Irish Cajun mix... and, did I mention I hate him??? lol...

OMG!!!! i would kill to meet murakami in person, i'm such a big fans of his artwork!
i've been a fans of him yars ago, long before he joined LV.
and HE actually the one made me wanted to have an LV.
i bought my MC and panda not because of the LV but because it's murakami's design!
i'm sooooo envious with ur ex :crybaby:

Yeah, not only is his contract up, but I heard he was unhappy with some of his compensation. All of his lines were suppose to be limited, and of course as we all know, MC is now perm.

I heard he felt his compensation should have been adjusted since they will be make $$$$ of MC for years to come and LVMH refused.

So, unless that gets squared away, I would expect anymore collaboration for quite awhile, if ever again :sad:

what kind of artist are you Veronika? since you love LV and are an artist you could share your creative thoughts with Murakami....lunch with him would be so cool...tell us what he is like...super strange in what way???? Me soo curious...I love his collections and figure he must be vibrant and out there...