I have no willpower....my ban lasted 3 days!! I'm very very bad!

Traci

Crazy for LV
Apr 18, 2006
Well, I started off the new year saying that I am NOT going to buy anything at ALL this year. I am totally happy with everything I've got and am going to enjoy USING them!!!!

Okay, that lasted exactly 3 days. Here it is January 4th, and I've just spent $900 on Eluxury!

I bought the 4 Key holder and Zippy wallet in the new Pomme d'Amour. (the new red color)

I have no willpower at all. In fact, I'm not even that excited because now I feel guilty.

Man......

Well, they are beautiful pieces!
It's early in the year, so you can start your ban again. A year might be too long though. Why not try for July? :sweatdrop:

In fact this was a pact that me and hubby made together. To really support each other to not buy anything we don't really need and save money for 1 year and see how well we do.

I feel terrible now. How the heck am I gonna hide a big ole red wallet from his eyes???? oh jeez

Tracy-I got the pochette wallet in the new red and I'm getting the envelope clutch too. I am planning on using it in my Manhattan PM and I think you might be doing the same...to cheer you up, I'm gonna tell you, that if I'm right, you have impeccable taste! :P Please embrace your style and class and try to get over your disappointment in yourself! It's gonna be fab!:love:

Well, I started off the new year saying that I am NOT going to buy anything at ALL this year. I am totally happy with everything I've got and am going to enjoy USING them!!!!

Okay, that lasted exactly 3 days. Here it is January 4th, and I've just spent $900 on Eluxury!

Congrats!! I was very close to buying the zippy wallet myself in this color, but I ended up buying the Lexington. Plese post pics once you receive it!!!

I bought the 4 Key holder and Zippy wallet in the new Pomme d'Amour. (the new red color)

I have no willpower at all. In fact, I'm not even that excited because now I feel guilty.

Man......
Congrats! :yahoo: I was very close to buying the zippy wallet myself, ended up with the Lexington instead. Please post pics once you receive it!