OMG Having my own spy made by Fendi

Saich2

O.G.
Sep 4, 2006
:yahoo: I am so shocked, just got of the phone from my SA and I am having my own spy made by Fendi in Italy. Cannot believe this its amazing. Margaret got back to me today and said it would be better to have one made as Fendi do not now think they would find one in the shops - cost £1,600 which is not a lot more than a normal spy, plus I have requested the bubbliest leather they have, as told them how I love bubbles on the nappa leather. Paid £800 and pay the rest when it is done which can take up to 4 months. I am so over the moon that I shall finally get my super bubbly green spy:wlae:

Sorry if I sound a little hypa in this tread but so excited:yahoo:

Saich woopee - fantastic!!! after reading your thread yesterday I too thought it would be a horrendous amount of money - that is fabby dabby!!!!

Well done! So pleased for you and wow a one of especially made for you - you lucky lucky girl.. 4 months till pics then - cannot wait

Congrats

I know, feel like some big film star, just cannot believe it and its just brilliant I can requested a super bubbly one. Did not think it was that much money, I know its a lot but its less than a limited edition one and only a small amount more than what you pay for one in the shops.

Hanbagaddict I keep meaning to ask you what is your cat doing is he in something looks so cute

Saich woopee - fantastic!!! after reading your thread yesterday I too thought it would be a horrendous amount of money - that is fabby dabby!!!!

Well done! So pleased for you and wow a one of especially made for you - you lucky lucky girl.. 4 months till pics then - cannot wait

Congrats

I know it is a long wait, but think they have to fit it in around production on the normal bags, but I have waited this long whats another 4 months...as long as I have it for my holiday to the uS thats what matters. Mind you thats another bag I have to try and fit in my case the way I am going will have no room for clothes...LOL:rolleyes:

I know, feel like some big film star, just cannot believe it and its just brilliant I can requested a super bubbly one. Did not think it was that much money, I know its a lot but its less than a limited edition one and only a small amount more than what you pay for one in the shops.

Hanbagaddict I keep meaning to ask you what is your cat doing is he in something looks so cute

You sure you're not "some big film star"....coz you sure are some big Spy Queen.

Having a bag custom made for you is just too exciting and must be excruciating waiting for it. Congrats!!! :nuts:

You sure you're not "some big film star"....coz you sure are some big Spy Queen.

Having a bag custom made for you is just too exciting and must be excruciating waiting for it. Congrats!!! :nuts:

Thanks newbie, I did think only film stars or Royalty got hand made bags, but it seems normal people can get them to. I think Fendi in Italy have been brilliant doing this for a customer, do not know a lot of firms that would take the time and trouble to do this