Vuitton itch, needs to be scratched! Am I alone?

twinkle.tink

Choose to be happy
O.G.
Sep 19, 2006
I know I just got the sophie, but I really got an inch! I want something in the new vernis color!!! Now!!!

I hate when I get so impatient!

Larissa really has me wanting an agenda. Augh!

Does anyone else get like this obsessed with an idea and want it right now?

Yes, desperately right now and I just bought a piece 2 weeks ago and 2 weeks before that. But I think I will just get a small thing this time. Maybe a mini agenda in the new color... or a bracelet :yes:

girl, you are not alone! I need to have so many new things! lol! I need the cles in that new color, it is stunning! I really want an Azur speedy! Now!

yes!! when i want/need something, I usually want it right then and there!

I believe Valleyfair is still open :graucho: There's a cure for your itch!!

LOL, I know but both of my regular SAs are off today, I called right after this itch started today...so I will wait until tomorrow...and call to see if they have anything before I haul my cookies over there. Because if I go in this mood I will def. get something, even if it's not what I really want, KWIM?

LOL, I know but both of my regular SAs are off today, I called right after this itch started today...so I will wait until tomorrow...and call to see if they have anything before I haul my cookies over there. Because if I go in this mood I will def. get something, even if it's not what I really want, KWIM?

Oh yes. It's like going to the grocery store when you're hungry, haha!

I hope they have something you like tomorrow!