New Member of My Chloé Family

eucalyptic

Aug 19, 2006
The UPS man just rang about 30 minutes ago. My new Large Zippy Paddington in Gris-Vert is here!!! Woohoo!!! I bought it yesterday from an ebay seller that's local and it's here today. Photos below. Please ignore the walls, we're redoing our closet! (Though I think the bag blends well with the bedroom wall...)

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• IMG_2405.JPG
    IMG_2405.JPG
    100 KB · Views: 860
  • IMG_2410.JPG
    IMG_2410.JPG
    95.3 KB · Views: 881
susierb, it's daniellesboutique. there have been several discussions on this seller both good and bad. bought a mulberry, prada and luella bartley bag from her in the past and all were authentic. my personal experiences with the seller have only been good and the risk for me is more manageable since the seller is only within 20 miles of my house. should there be any problems i can just drive over there and settle things.

i'm loving the bag! applegarde-ing it at the moment! :P

Thanks everybody! I'm still sitting here, staring at it and looking really stupid...:sweatdrop:

Lordguinny, I was rubbing my hands on the pebbled leather over and over when I got it, heeheh...

rinstar, it was listed and relisted for over 4 times! It took some haggling with the seller before I finally got it. Glad I did!

Oh my. Eucalyptic that bag is simply swweeeet!!! I love it. Love the color and the shape. I'd be rubbing my hands all over that baby if it were mine too. LOL.