Coach Scarves!

milodrinker

the double c bug
O.G.
Jan 15, 2006
hey everyone!!! i'm interested in getting a coach scarf and i know that there are several ways of using it - tying it to a bag, on to the neck, as a belt etc. what i'm interested in, is how do you wear it on your hair? i would love to try that, but i don't want to look silly :graucho: could you guys please post pics of ya wearing the scarves in your hair?

i JUST erased the one with me in a green scarf tied as a hairband :sad:

will do as soon as i charge my camera and find my scarves..in the process of rearranging my room and laundry. goodness the piles of clothes!

i JUST erased the one with me in a green scarf tied as a hairband :sad:

will do as soon as i charge my camera and find my scarves..in the process of rearranging my room and laundry. goodness the piles of clothes!

okies great! can't wait to see pics! i tried to rearrange my room yday and fell asleep halfway. hahaha. it looks worse than before now! i hope ya do much better than me!

Sometimes I tied them in the actual hair band, and did a nice bow!.. That looked cute. Or wearing them as a headband.. and tying it in a double knot beneath you hair, I like the "trail" that the ponytail scarf leaves.. like coming out of your hair.
Sorry if none of this made sense!

Sometimes I tied them in the actual hair band, and did a nice bow!.. That looked cute. Or wearing them as a headband.. and tying it in a double knot beneath you hair, I like the "trail" that the ponytail scarf leaves.. like coming out of your hair.
Sorry if none of this made sense!

any pics? it all sounds very marvellous though!

I want to know how one ties the pony scarf around the head and not have it slide off at all!

Mine slides off if my hair is in a pony tail and I just have it wrapped around my head (looks so cute on other girls but I can't make it work)...but if I have it wrapped around my head with my hair down (like a headband) it totally stays in place. Now some of my LONGER skinny scarves will loosen up and slide off...but if you tie the pony tight enough it stays ...and I have very straight slippery hair!

Mine slides off if my hair is in a pony tail and I just have it wrapped around my head (looks so cute on other girls but I can't make it work)...but if I have it wrapped around my head with my hair down (like a headband) it totally stays in place. Now some of my LONGER skinny scarves will loosen up and slide off...but if you tie the pony tight enough it stays ...and I have very straight slippery hair!
A little late here but thanks for the tip!!!

I'm waiting until the heart scarf comes out in February to get my first scarf! (Unless I find something at the outlet first.) I'm so excited!