What do you think of the boston bag?

sprinkles

professional enabler
Sep 12, 2006
Who has seen the bag in person? Is it a good carry on / weekend bag? One of my resolutions this year was to travel more so I want to get a kick start with some nice luggage!

However i'm very impulse-y and haven't seen the bag in person but i'm sure it will work the job butttt I just want to see the inside!

Also, Which color would you get? Black or Khaki/Mahogany. I'm leaning towards black only because it's not so showy and I only have one black quilted signature bag and I'm generally not a fan of it but I really like this.

10392_GBKBK_t.jpg

Sooooo whose got the pictures??

I saw both versions before Xmas. Preferred the khaki/mahogany version. I do need a new carry-on, but prefer one in this style with wheels.(I am lusting after new Samsonite) Otherwise it almost came home with me as my gift for Christmas from my Mom, I got an LV Panda Pochette instead.

I didn't really look inside, I seem to remember only an interior pocket.

I'm on the phone with Jax enough! I wish I could get one special made for me and you! I'll just email the president of the company at work tomorrow and demand it :graucho:

I mean! The store managers get a special bag for their annual meeting! Why can't little ol' me?

you should call coach and complain and DEMAND they make it for you. ;)

or else just get the black!!!

*gasp!* aarti likes a BAG?!?! :P

I actually love this bag, maybe during next PCE I'll get it. I like the one in black the best.

I'm on the phone with Jax enough! I wish I could get one special made for me and you! I'll just email the president of the company at work tomorrow and demand it :graucho:

I mean! The store managers get a special bag for their annual meeting! Why can't little ol' me?
sheesh! silly coach! and after all the hours you give them at work!