Which wallet to buy?

I am so glad you started this thread- I am in the same boat. My SA showed me a gorgeous navy distressed lambskin that was gorgeous, it was long with the cc's in silver, but it did not close. I was thinking about getting this in caviar, but lambskin is just gorgeous. Can anyone share your experiences on your lambskin wallets- do you have any regrets??? Are they durable???

There's some in the Reference Library in the Accessories thread.
But I have the big PNY wallet and love it:

Attachments

• DSCF2072.jpg
    DSCF2072.jpg
    189.6 KB · Views: 88
  • DSCF2067.jpg
    DSCF2067.jpg
    192.3 KB · Views: 58
  • DSCF2074.jpg
    DSCF2074.jpg
    190.5 KB · Views: 60
Can't remember now, I'm sure I posted it in the Library for reference. . . $695-ish though.

Jag, I'd be a little more afraid of a lambskin wallet. I carry a bottle of water {would sweat sometimes} and throw everything and anything in my handbag, I personally need something a little less delicate for inside the bag.
This PNY actually looks/feels a lot like lamb IMO, it's disterssed calfskin though.

Can't remember now, I'm sure I posted it in the Library for reference. . . $695-ish though.

Jag, I'd be a little more afraid of a lambskin wallet. I carry a bottle of water {would sweat sometimes} and throw everything and anything in my handbag, I personally need something a little less delicate for inside the bag.
This PNY actually looks/feels a lot like lamb IMO, it's disterssed calfskin though.

So good to know Swanky! Thank you so much!

I recently bought a lambskin wallet and so far so good. I throw my keys and everything else right in my bag without worrying about the wallet. One side of it opens to a coin purse and the other side opens to slots for credit cards and bills. It was $495.

15Dec06003.jpg