Cheapest place to get large Lady Dior/ Granville- Australia, Singapore or Malaysia?

hollowgal

Oct 19, 2009
As above, I am currently on holiday in Malaysia and looking at buying a large lady dior bag or granville.( still not sure which to get, they are both beautiful!! will have to look at the price to decide) However I can't seem to find the price for these 2 bags in google nor this forum. Please correct me if I have overlooked it.

I will be going to Singapore in 2 weeks time while my bf will be joining me in Malaysia in a few days time from Melbourne. So I have the option to get it in these 3 countries.

It would be better if someone can tell me what are the current prices for these 2 bags.

Thanks in advance!!

sorry, my bad! I went back to the website again and this time I went to 'shop online' and found large Granville. I think it's too big. I will prefer the measurement above( which I am guessing a medium?) or something smaller.

Thanks!

You're lucky I have the prices on hand as I'd normally advise to just call the respective stores for price information. ;)

Large Lady Dior:
MYR 9,200
SGD 4,000
AUD 3,300

Granville:
MYR 9,600
SGD 4,100
AUD 3,500

eminere™;14298181 said:
You're lucky I have the prices on hand as I'd normally advise to just call the respective stores for price information. ;)

Large Lady Dior:
MYR 9,200
SGD 4,000
AUD 3,300

Granville:
MYR 9,600
SGD 4,100
AUD 3,500

Wow!!! :yahoo:you are a champion!!! thank you very much!!

now is decision time for me pick which bag to get.

When you re-enter customs though, just make sure the bag is out of sight or you could get into a lot of trouble by bringing the product back in if you've decided to get your tax refunded;)

eminere™;14302977 said:
:smile: Don't forget you can claim your tax back.

When you re-enter customs though, just make sure the bag is out of sight or you could get into a lot of trouble by bringing the product back in if you've decided to get your tax refunded;)
Even if the customs agents don't see your bag, I'm pretty sure their X-ray machines can. ;)

Assuming you aren't "importing" a commercially viable quantity of bags, in most cases you'll be fine. Normal passenger concessions apply (this would cover a reasonable value of items) and most items for personal use are excluded from being subject to GST when they are brought back into Australia.

I have flown in with two new large LV bags and a new laptop computer, all in their own shopping bags, and there were no problems.