Husband bought FAKE Balenciaga on eBay - NEED info to get $$$ Back!!

CeeJay

A BAL-enced Life!
O.G.
Dec 6, 2005
Oh man ... here my husband thought he was doing a good deed, and I get emails/PM's noting that the bag is a fake!!!!!

Here's the eBay info: #290066354553

Stunning BALENCIAGA 100% Authentic Bronze Handbag BNWT

According to the Balenciaga --> Place for the Fakes (http://forum.purseblog.com/balenciaga/a-place-for-the-fakes-41288-32.html), this bag had been sold previously to another bidder and they were able to get their money back.

I can't get into eBay from work ... can anyone provide me with the particulars (eBay #, Bidder ID, Date auction ended, etc.) ... so that I can get in touch with the seller and GET MY MONEY BACK!!!

THANK YOU!!!

Meet the sellerSeller:
s.gif
s.gif
thebideasy
s.gif
( 1960

BIN was GBP 350

Oh man - thebideasy!!!:Push:

I don't trust them one bit, i believe they may well sell superfake Chloe's...as has been discussed before over on the Chloe forum.:sad:

I'm sorry to hear that you've had this bad experience, and i hope you get your money back soon xx:yes:

I know ... he was trying to 'surprise' me, but he's now been CUT-OFF from using my eBay ID forever!!!! He did this before (many moons ago) with an L/V bag (which was also fake) ... you would have thought he had learned his lesson from that fiasco!!

So ... I sent off an email to the seller, with all the particulars (previous eBay ID, Date of Auction Close, previous eBay Bidder ID, etc.) and indicated that I wanted a COMPLETE refund!!!

The answer I got back was "What is your question?" :cursing: :confused1:

I think this selller is selling multiple fake bronze b'bags? Or constantly reselling the same one? Here is an auction for which the bidder filed a SNAD:
ended Oct 14, buyer=maguildford, auction #290037891173. This one also sold for 350 GBP.

Yeesh ... meanwhile, I've gotten another response and it's NOT pretty!!! He's saying that my 'claim' is preposterous ... BLA BLA BLA. :yucky: