show your miu miu shoes collection....

pink18820

Nov 13, 2007
everything MM i :heart:.....I guess now i have miu miu shoes fetish too.....i keep on collecting more and more MM shoes... :graucho: :yahoo: so here r all my MM footwear.. and also a MM boots that is not shown in pic... share your MM shoes too!

DSC00047.JPG

Last edited:
love love love your shoe collection!!

i especially love the pink patent one witih the big bow. i've considered getting it but never got it in the end. is it comfy? and does it fit true to size? :nuts:

Thanks miu miu1! I love your collection, I see that you are a fan of Miu Miu's flats as well! I really really LOVE your teal flats, was it from a previous season?

love love love your shoe collection!!

i especially love the pink patent one witih the big bow. i've considered getting it but never got it in the end. is it comfy? and does it fit true to size? :nuts:

is pretty comfy.... i normally wear size 8 on regular shoes, but i'm 38.5 and sometime 39 because MM/prada shoes r narrow in the front..

LOVE everyone's shoes collection.. time for new shoes :graucho:

PS.. I :heart: MM flats.. but I :heart: the 4.5 in heels even more (eventho i'm 5'8 and i really don't need heels to make me look 6' tall giant.. but I still :heart: how sexy they r!)