Questions about the Work...Please reply :-)

kitegirl

Oct 15, 2006
I would like to know if the Work style comes with a shoulder strap? I am about to buy one that doesn't have a shoulder strap. I am 99% sure they never came with shoulder straps, but I need to be sure of this.

Could you use this bag as an overnighter? Is it big enough?

Thanks always,

the work does not come with a shoulder strap like the city does.
but with time the handle stretches enough for it to carry on the shoulder...you just have to break it in.

i'm looking for a work too.
what color are you purchasing ?

A grey one. I am looking at it for an overnight bag - you know...PJ's, undies, toiletries etc. Do you think it's big enough for that? When I am not using it as an o/nighter, I'll use it as a nappy bag when I'm out with the kids. I know "nappy bag" sounds bad, please don't think I'll be putting grubby shoes & leaking bottles in it!!! No way!

A grey one. I am looking at it for an overnight bag - you know...PJ's, undies, toiletries etc. Do you think it's big enough for that? When I am not using it as an o/nighter, I'll use it as a nappy bag when I'm out with the kids. I know "nappy bag" sounds bad, please don't think I'll be putting grubby shoes & leaking bottles in it!!! No way!

yea, definitely! If people usually carry their laptops,files,books, and folders in their work bags i don't see why you can't use it as an overnight bag. I'm certain it'll fit all that!

But if you really want an overnight bag...i'd recommend a weekender because that's basically what that style is for! Plus it'd be great to carry along with you when your toting along the kids.:supacool:

If you go to Celebrity and their BBAGS you can find pictures of Lindsay Lohan and JLO using the Work style. I know JLo has a black one and Lindsay has an array of colors.

I too am looking for the right overnight bag lately... The thing is I'm torn between the Work bbag and oversized muse... I've tried the muse and it looks ok but I still need to see the Work... I'm more leant about buying the Work though... :girlsigh: