Food English (UK) Chocolate Anyone?

devoted7

O.G.
Jan 6, 2006
I have a friend that will be studying in the UK and she's going to send me back some goodies! I love most of their English chocolates but am unsure which are which. I do love trying new ones, but am turning over to some tpf'ers! What are the best ones? Thanks in advance!

Hmmm where to start! PS Irish Cadbury chocolate is soooo much nicer than any other Cadbury chocolate anywhere else in the world. I dunno why it's always better here but it is.

Ok Galaxy is just delicious. Galaxy plain, Galaxy Caramel, Galaxy Minstrels.

Kinder Buenos are really good too!

Anything Cadburys is really good - Caramel, Wispa, Wispa Gold, Buttons (loove Buttons), Twirl, ok everything really :smile: Twirl from the fridge is lovely, I only like chocolate if it's been in the fridge.

Lindt is also really good. I tried Ghiradelli (is that how you spell it?) when I was on holiday in San Francisco and that is GORGEOUS!!!! Loved it so much I even bought the Ghiradelli cook book :biggrin:

I love chocolate from the UK!! I'm always buying up Aeros when I see them at the World Market here. Flakes are good but really messy, the little pieces "flake" all over lol.
And the Crunchie's. Just YUM.

:drool:Kinder Bueno, Peanut M&Ms, Cadbury whole Nuts, Sneakers Bar, Toblerone, Kit Kat.....:drool::drool:

When I was in Vegas, I always saw people walking around with yellow M&M bags but I never had time to go visit the M&M store myself. Oh how annoyed I was with myself when I found out once I got home that you can buy particular types of M&Ms in the store rather than just a mixture! Oh I would've got a whole bag of yellow ones!!!

Oh and Kit Kat is really good if you've had it in the fridge for a while, it's delicious with a cup of coffee! Mmmm :smile:

Oh I dunno if ye have Lindt in the US but it's really really darn amazing!