new vernis red - is it going to be permanent?

LoVe23

O.G.
Feb 8, 2006
i saw the new red pieces today and they are absolutely gorgeous! :love:
i'm usually not a red kind of person but lately i'm beginning to like it more and this red is just stunning. i wanted to get more information but all the SAs were busy and i couldn't stay very long.

is the new red going to be a permanent line? i just have to get something in this color!! (and am not sure if i have to act fast or can wait a few months to recover from all the shopping i've done lately. :shame: )

TIA and happy new year everyone!!

I don't think any of the Vernis colours are permanent and I reckon it should still be around in a few months time. I'm yet to see the new red IRL:nuts: Happy New Year to you too!!:drinkup:

I agree with everyone else! It will be seasonal, however, something I find funny is that the new heart coin case will be available with last year's Vday color, Framboise and the oldest vernis color they have so far, the Perle.
They'll eventually stop being produced but I think it also has to do with popularity of the color. :yes:

I love the new vernis color! I went to go see it today. My dh said I could buy one, but I feel bad considering that I just bought the gold papillon and it isn't even here yet...oh well, it'll be around a while

I agree with everyone else! It will be seasonal, however, something I find funny is that the new heart coin case will be available with last year's Vday color, Framboise and the oldest vernis color they have so far, the Perle.
They'll eventually stop being produced but I think it also has to do with popularity of the color. :yes:

I agree. I see some colors stay around longer than others. I really love the new color and I can't wait to get my hands on them. LOL.