TPF has made me an addict!

smfjs

O.G.
Apr 28, 2009
I always bought new LV bags and maybe 1 or 2 bags a year. Now that I'm constantly on TFP I find myself wanting everything from SLG's, and bags in different colors! I am now addicted! I also would NEVER buy anything used because I would always be afraid of getting duped. Now, I'm trolling ebay (for the first time), and second hand online shops. Where does it end? I was just wondering if you lovely TPFers were already addicts or like me, became one with this wonderful site.

Hahaha, i know exactly what you mean! I think its because everyone here makes the bags look so gorgeous, you can't help but just want to speed up in buying everything on your wishlist!

What i'm trying to figure out is why do I have the need to stock up quickly on LV and not so much other brands.

I know, I know...my collection has grown from 1 to 13 within the span of two years, with all the enabling and inspiration I get from TPF!

Yikkie - wow ~~ hahahaha! I'm impressed! :biggrin:

Well, not very good for my bank account, of course! My hubby almost jumped the other day when I casually mentioned that I could buy a car with all the $$$$ I spent on my bag collection! :P (Note: in our country cars are relatively affordable due to low import tax.)

I am like you smfjs!
I bought my first LV (mono speedy 30) in January and a mono ZCP in February. I totally think my *new* obsession to tPF has made my LV addiction worse. I thought I'd be satisfied for at least a year (at least that's what I promised my hubby), but I want MORE! I'm scanning the resale sites too! It's crazy!!!!

I'd always liked bags but never became at all passionate, addicted even, until I got on TPF. My bag-buying addiction has ended though, and I've been getting much better.

I've always loved bags but I can't seem to get off this Purse Forum! As far as the buying, I am grounded due to constant expenses or I'd be in major trouble!!!!

tPF didn't start my addiction, but definitely made it worse! You know it's bad when you take your husband into an LV boutique (on vacation in Las Vegas) and start naming every handbag in the place, along with the price. Husband had look of panic in his eyes, lol.