Quick Reveal, with a funny story!

MrsM-6-7-08

Bag Obsessed
O.G.
Apr 3, 2009
So i ordered a bag back in January, and have been waiting patiently.
I paid half, and planned on paying the other half when it came in.

Little did i know my wonderful husband was planning with Madison over at Hirsheifers all along to pay the balance on my bag and surprise me.

I called Madison a week ago and asked her if it came in yet and she said no but very soon.

So yesterday I am at work, (me and DH work together) I get a PM from a member saying Penny just sent out an email of the days shipments and it looks like my bag is in stock! So i am so excited, and a few minutes later i see Hirshleifers flash on my caller ID screen. I answer thinking it must be good news, so i start questioning madison, she asks for my husband and I am like oh r u calling to tell me about my bag, and she said no.
I was like oh another member forwarded me the email with a pic of my bag saying it came in, so Madison thinking quick said oh only a few came in and mine did not come in and she wanted to ask my husband a question about cameras, since the last time he was there he was talking to her about security cameras which is our line of business.
My husband was on a call, and i said no problem he will call her back.

Shortly after my husband said he got a call and had to run to a client.

He got back and asked me to help him get something out of the car, i kinda knew then he had to of gotten my bag...sure enough there it was sitting in my trunk.

Its crazy how Purse Forum keeps me so informed, it almost ruined my DH's surprise for me lol
I love him so much and can't believe he was planning this all along

All wrapped up!
9084d76b.jpg

b3c84dba.jpg

375e5b00.jpg

d23d5aea.jpg

My CHANEL Family Portrait!

29f7f97c.jpg

Awwww Congrats MrsM-6-7-08!!!! She is beautiful! And that is soooo sweet of your DH to surprise you!!! You are a lucky, lucky girl... Chanel AND a great DH!

Haha tpf is part to blame. Awww your dh is so sweet. But the bag is the sweetest!! I replied to your post and the following day the email from Hirsh came. Well she's here now and it's a truly beautiful bag. Congrats op!!

Yaaaaay Mr M 6-7-08 Very nice! Cute story. Congrats! Worth the wait I am sure! Your greys are very nice :smile:

So i ordered a bag back in January, and have been waiting patiently.
I paid half, and planned on paying the other half when it came in.

Little did i know my wonderful husband was planning with Madison over at Hirsheifers all along to pay the balance on my bag and surprise me.

I called Madison a week ago and asked her if it came in yet and she said no but very soon.

So yesterday I am at work, (me and DH work together) I get a PM from a member saying Penny just sent out an email of the days shipments and it looks like my bag is in stock! So i am so excited, and a few minutes later i see Hirshleifers flash on my caller ID screen. I answer thinking it must be good news, so i start questioning madison, she asks for my husband and I am like oh r u calling to tell me about my bag, and she said no.
I was like oh another member forwarded me the email with a pic of my bag saying it came in, so Madison thinking quick said oh only a few came in and mine did not come in and she wanted to ask my husband a question about cameras, since the last time he was there he was talking to her about security cameras which is our line of business.
My husband was on a call, and i said no problem he will call her back.

Shortly after my husband said he got a call and had to run to a client.

He got back and asked me to help him get something out of the car, i kinda knew then he had to of gotten my bag...sure enough there it was sitting in my trunk.

Its crazy how Purse Forum keeps me so informed, it almost ruined my DH's surprise for me lol
I love him so much and can't believe he was planning this all along

All wrapped up!
9084d76b.jpg

b3c84dba.jpg

375e5b00.jpg

d23d5aea.jpg

My CHANEL Family Portrait!

29f7f97c.jpg