Translation from French and Neg Help please!

Expat

Carole
Jun 25, 2008
Please can somone translate this negative from a buyer. I've got the gist of it but not the actual wording.

"sur la photo on les voir en or et non pas en argent de plus elle ne sont pas des vrais.que fait vous pour y remediez.Cordialement FC"

It was a pair of Chanel Earrings and I think the buyer thought they'd be real silver even though I clearly stated "Silver colour" but did forget to put base metal in the auction.

Anyway, she's not opened a case (as far as I can see), just left me a big fat neg.

What should I do?

Also - I'm going on holiday tomorrow! Bad timing.
I knew this auction was a bad idea, nothing but trouble from the start.

From Babelfish:

on the photograph one to see them out of gold and not out of money moreover it are not the vrais.que one not made for cure it you. Cordially

So I think she expected gold, not silver, then commented that they are not "true" or "real" (presumably not real silver?). And "would not remedy it", apparently, despite what Babelfish says in the last sentence.

Sorry, can't help any more than that, but I do think the big gripe was that they were not gold.

Yeah, I got that from Babelfish too.
But my listing SAID they were silver colour. Silly woman - she also asked me AFTER she won if they were for pierced ears too - again, clearly stated in the listing.
GAH >:sad:

In French it says- "In the photo it shows as gold and not silver and also they are not real. What can you do to remedy this"

THANK YOU!

And grrrr She's put this in the negative feedback field. No case opened or anything. :nono:*Big Sigh*

Needless to say they are genuine. And I can't help how her monitor shows - the listing said silver colour.

What should I do now?

I replied to the email that came referring to the neg asking her to clarify, but the time difference is going to make this nigh on impossible to resolve before I go on holiday :cry:.

You probably could resolve it after you come back from holiday by just messaging her and letting her know. Some buyers are quite picky but I don't think it's really you're fault since that's how you described your item as "silver coloured". I would have thought as a buyer it wasn't silver but just painted silver.

Or you could ask the buyer to revise after you resolve the issue at hand.

I'm sorry that the buyer just dropped a bomb and walk away...
If the buyer refuses/ignore to remove the feedback, I would add a reply like "The item was clearly stated as "silver colored". Sorry for your disappointment but please learn to read the description next time".
Did she also leave low stars?

I'm sorry that the buyer just dropped a bomb and walk away...
If the buyer refuses/ignore to remove the feedback, I would add a reply like "The item was clearly stated as "silver colored". Sorry for your disappointment but please learn to read the description next time".
Did she also leave low stars?

Oh yes :tdown: dropped my % right down.

Like your comment btw :biggrin:

She hasn't exactly walked away - it's the early hours of the morning in France.

I guess I should reply to her email again, now I know what she's actually said. Trouble is I have a knack of saying the wrong thing... I'll wait until I've calmed down a bit.

But I can only assume she thinks that because they aren't gold or sterling silver they are fake. Of course, anyone who actually knows Chanel costume jewellery knows they never use these metals. :rolleyes:

This is what I want to send her... can someone help me re-prase it to sound less, erm pi$$ed off?

"You should not have put this in the feedback field. You should have contacted me first.
The earrings are 100% genuine and authentic and were bought from the Chanel boutique here in Tokyo.
Chanel costume jewellery is never sterling silver (or gold). The listing quite clearly states "Silver Colour" - you did not read it correctly. I cannot help that your monitor displays a different view.
What do you want to do?"

She's sent me 2 further emails today. The 2nd one has come through to my email address not via EBay but I don't understand it at all!

I can see she reckons I've not replied to her, but as this email is attached to the previous reply... she's obviously barking mad!!!

"HELLO ON BUCKLES D4OREILES WHIMS HE(IT) Has AN AWL OR IS YOUR ON THE FANCY BUCKLES IN METAL TO SILVER WHO ON THE PHOTO IS IN COLOR METAL OR.DONNER ME OF THE REASONS FOR CHANGING MY EVALUATION.JE AM NOT BORNER.ET I IS YOU TO SEND 2 E-MAILS WITHOUT ANSWER OF YOUR PART.FC"

What should I do with her?

"HELLO ON BUCKLES D4OREILES WHIMS HE(IT) Has AN AWL OR IS YOUR ON THE FANCY BUCKLES IN METAL TO SILVER WHO ON THE PHOTO IS IN COLOR METAL OR.DONNER ME OF THE REASONS FOR CHANGING MY EVALUATION.JE AM NOT BORNER.ET I IS YOU TO SEND 2 E-MAILS WITHOUT ANSWER OF YOUR PART.FC"

:wacko:. Seriously? I would let it go until I got back from vacation.

She's sent me 2 further emails today. The 2nd one has come through to my email address not via EBay but I don't understand it at all!

I can see she reckons I've not replied to her, but as this email is attached to the previous reply... she's obviously barking mad!!!

Is that what she wrote or something from google translate.... It's pretty hard to follow.