is the neverfull PM shoulder carry or hand carry only?

Status
Not open for further replies.

wigglytuff

Love & Hermes
O.G.
Aug 10, 2008
hello,

i still dont know what i want but i am wondering if you feel the neverfull PM is shoulder carry or hand carry only?

i am not a small woman, i am slightly larger than average.

edit: i was asking if the straps are big enough for should carry or are they so small that it has to be hand carry?

sorry if this has been asked before.

Last edited:
OH. Sorry, I misread it. Yeah, I felt that it's big enough for shoulder carry when I tried it on. My mom agreed with me even though shes considered 'heavier' than I am..

I have the PM and can carry it on my shoulder, but it doesn't fit well with a winter coat. I can wear it comfortably with a light jacket. I'm of sm-med build, 5'4". Hope that helps.

ah ok! hmmm

i will check out the neverfull club thread. but sometimes it can be hard to guess the size on pics!!

this would be easier with pics i think.

Last edited:
I have a Neverfull PM, and I use it only as a shoulder bag. That said, I do have trouble wearing it over a winter coat. I live in Texas, and there aren't a lot of days that I need a heavy coat (this winter being the exception), so I'm okay with it. It's comfortable with most clothes but a snug fit.

I saw a larger then average (but not fat) woman carrying the PM on her shoulder and it looked funny. Way too small. So unless you are super tiny I think it looks strange.

nf pm is meant to be carried on the shoulder. the thin straps would be fairly uncomfortable if it were handheld. but imo, the pm is just too small for all shapes and sizes.

Please do a search as there are existing threads that you can read and post in. The Clubhouse thread is a great place to ask. Good luck!

Status
Not open for further replies.