Here's My Magenta City and New Family Photos As Promised!

Deana

Aug 22, 2006
:yahoo: I am just crazy for my new Magenta City! I am so lucky to have gotten another bag that is brand new! The braid and gemstones are also my 2nd favorite only behind the one on my Indigo bag. I have ordered a large pink heart to put in the center, but I still love it with the oval Blush Topaz stone. After taking photos of all of the bag's leather I have decided to go on a hunt for a mint Bubblegum Pink City. Getting the Magenta City and a Turq Twiggy in brand new condition has been very bad for me, because now I want all my bags to be in brand new condition! So I will be hunting down a 05 turq and bbgm pink city or first. I know it won't be easy, but I must still try, at least until Bal comes out with some more of these vibrant colors! I wish all of you a safe and happy New Year!
:heart:

Attachments

• IMG_6761.jpg
    IMG_6761.jpg
    66.4 KB · Views: 192
  • IMG_6716.jpg
    IMG_6716.jpg
    51.2 KB · Views: 127
  • IMG_6732.jpg
    IMG_6732.jpg
    125.3 KB · Views: 114
  • IMG_6806.jpg
    IMG_6806.jpg
    57 KB · Views: 127
  • IMG_6775.jpg
    IMG_6775.jpg
    63 KB · Views: 391
Gorgeous. The bag is fabulous, brand new, lucky find. I love the braid too, it is perfect. Your BG looks new to me. Well you can always find a home for her if you find another one. Need my address? :roflmfao:

Gorgeous. The bag is fabulous, brand new, lucky find. I love the braid too, it is perfect. Your BG looks new to me. Well you can always find a home for her if you find another one. Need my address? :roflmfao:

I knew you would be willing to take her off my hands! That's my loyal friend pp for ya, always there when I need her!
;)

attachment.php

:drool: :drool: :drool: :drool:

OMG Deana :nuts: I'm speechless again :drool: !!! Your magenta city is just tdf ... but I also LOVE and adore each other from your beautiful collection :yes: - I've to say once more: you've a really great taste :tender: :welcome: :love: - thank you so much for sharing the fantastic pics :flowers: