Birthday Gift for my 6 year old niece.... an LV clutch or a Chanel coin purse?

Forget either one. How about an Hermes Kelly Longue Clutch?

http://www.purseblog.com/images/victoria-beckham-hermes-kelly-longue.jpg

or better yet.... let's go for one with some precious metals and rocks!

The Ginza Tanaka Platinum and Diamond Clutch?

ginzatanaka.jpg

I would pick the LV, but something in damier would be best in case it gets dirty. IMHO 6 is way too young for either. I have a 6 year old, and love dressing her up. I understand fully wanting to spoil her, but aren't you really just pleasing you? She would love something in Barnie or Princesses far more. Sorry.

I would pick the LV, but something in damier would be best in case it gets dirty. IMHO 6 is way too young for either. I have a 6 year old, and love dressing her up. I understand fully wanting to spoil her, but aren't you really just pleasing you? She would love something in Barnie or Princesses far more. Sorry.

Look carefully at the bottom of my original post... ;)

I just asked my 10-year old niece and she said that she would love the Chanel, but since your niece is only six, she thought she'd prefer something in Damier Azur. She thought watercolor is a bit childish even for a six-year old.

Do NOT forget the matching Tiara. The LV one has Mono canvas inserts, the Chanel is nicely quilted, and the Hermes has attractive toile and barenia trim.

:graucho: