My first City too..plomb (I think!)

mere girl

O.G.
Aug 12, 2008
My first City arrived today..I love this style so much..I really wasn't sure because I love the Day style so much..but it is a perfect size!
I'm not sure of the colour as there are no tags, but I'm pretty sure it's chevre so that would make it a plomb? Luurve the leather!
She has a poorly corner but I'm hoping to love it better..
Here she is :yahoo:

Attachments

• smoosh1.jpg
    smoosh1.jpg
    83.6 KB · Views: 243
  • smoosh2.jpg
    smoosh2.jpg
    95.8 KB · Views: 224
  • smoosh3.jpg
    smoosh3.jpg
    90.8 KB · Views: 738
  • smoosh.jpg
    smoosh.jpg
    80.9 KB · Views: 216
attachment.php

OMG, look at the yummy leather!! Oh, I wish I could stroke this baby all day long! haha, yes I'm crazy:nuts:
It is very pretty with SGH ad I love the City style, it's my fav Bal stye! Congrats!

My first City arrived today..I love this style so much..I really wasn't sure because I love the Day style so much..but it is a perfect size!
I'm not sure of the colour as there are no tags, but I'm pretty sure it's chevre so that would make it a plomb? Luurve the leather!
She has a poorly corner but I'm hoping to love it better..
Here she is :yahoo:

Any idea what year? Plomb was a f/w 07 colour and came in both agneau and chevre. If it is chevre with giant hardware it has to be 07 so there's a good chance it is plomb. . The leather looks fabulous (which most plombs are).

Any idea what year? Plomb was a f/w 07 colour and came in both agneau and chevre. If it is chevre with giant hardware it has to be 07 so there's a good chance it is plomb. . The leather looks fabulous (which most plombs are).
Hi - the seller was pretty sure she received it in 2007 - and with my limited knowledge I think it's chevre? It doesn't feel anything like my Tempete but is so so soft to the touch...gorgeous!!
Thanks everyone for your comments -KellyLV, foxymom, pixiepeach, purses & pugs, and dreachick2384 xx

Your bag is beautiful and it sure looks like Plomb to me. If your picture shows the color of the zipper tape correctly, then I'm fairly sure it is in fact Plomb. Congratulations, you found a beautiful 2007 Plomb City with
GSH.